PDA

View Full Version : Fan feedback

TwoFrost
07-08-2017, 06:46 PM
Hi, Ubisoft

I just thought to refresh the day by sending a fan email about how great all of your work has been and still is and to thank you guys too!

In fact I'm such a huge fan I've played all of the Assassins Creeds and Farcrys I'm currently hoping to get my hands on Ghost Recon Wildlands at some point too as it's a tad bit too expensive at the moment.

Anyways I just wanted to say what great work you're doing and to keep it up. I'll always be a great fan of yours. Thank you guys very much for satisfying my gaming needs. You guys rock!

Connor

UbiChrisMANG
07-08-2017, 07:04 PM
Wow Connor, thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad you've liked the games you've played so far and know you'll love what's coming in the near future. We really appreciate the post, happy gaming!

SpeedemonTS10
11-08-2017, 12:30 AM
I wish this game available on PC.

Valon1984
12-12-2017, 02:14 AM
I have been playing guitar for awhile and I really enjoy the Rocksmith games. The variety and accuracy of the notes and chords is fantastic. Itís a great learning system. I just wish that the new version had a bit of a story mode like the first version. I really miss rehearsing for larger venues in the first game. Playing great music is fantastic. I just think a story mode on top of the current features and modes or playing well for in game currency to buy new guitars and equipment would help drive more playtime and all around interest.

UbiChrisMANG
12-13-2017, 12:15 AM
I have been playing guitar for awhile and I really enjoy the Rocksmith games. The variety and accuracy of the notes and chords is fantastic. It’s a great learning system. I just wish that the new version had a bit of a story mode like the first version. I really miss rehearsing for larger venues in the first game. Playing great music is fantastic. I just think a story mode on top of the current features and modes or playing well for in game currency to buy new guitars and equipment would help drive more playtime and all around interest.

Hello Valon1984, welcome to the forums!

We appreciate the time you took to give us feedback on Rocksmith! Thank you very much for that. We also have Rocksmith forums here, I'm sure they would love to hear your feedback as well if you would care to post this over there:

https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/22-Rocksmith

MisterGoodnight
12-25-2017, 04:20 PM
Hi, Ubisoft

I just thought to refresh the day by sending a fan email about how great all of your work has been and still is and to thank you guys too!

In fact I'm such a huge fan I've played all of the Assassins Creeds and Farcrys I'm currently hoping to get my hands on Ghost Recon Wildlands at some point too as it's a tad bit too expensive at the moment.

Anyways I just wanted to say what great work you're doing and to keep it up. I'll always be a great fan of yours. Thank you guys very much for satisfying my gaming needs. You guys rock!

Connor

Playing PvP ranker or non ranked. Not enough players. There should be a few thousand at minimum but only around a few hundred. Do not know if this post in proper place and apologies if not.
Ubisoft need more advertising big time.
Game is awesome though, nice job creating this.

PO5TMASTER7
12-28-2017, 04:12 PM
Hi.

I have a suggestion if I may say so.

I really like the ubisoft games.
Do you also have a kind of ubisoft pass where the games become cheaper. Just like the gamepass of the xbox one or that of ea. if not. I would find it a nice idea. if this could be developed in the future.

It doesn't have to be exactly something like that but, my own idea would be that if you buy a game from ubisoft you can score points just like at ubisoft club, so you can buy your next game at a discount with those points. this creates rivalry between players and makes gaming more fun in my opinion.

Tobias

Bubblemaster333
01-04-2018, 11:45 PM
Hello Ubisoft, I am a huge fan of all your games but my most favorite is siege which brings to my attention that there is a few things that have been bothering me and my friends and it makes it really difficult for us to play at all or even have the motivation to play. I have 22gb of saved videos of clear footage of me shooting several other players in the head or even unloading a whole mag into players and I donít get a single hit marker sometimes and this bothers me because I love your game absolutely love it but I do think there is some things that really need to be fixed. I have footage of a video that I just took literally 3 minutes ago of me playing as a defender and I broke a window and saw to enemy players and unload a quarter of my mag into one then the rest into the other and not a single hit marker or kill but they killed me and this is why Iím writing this because it really bothers me. But I hope the game goes forward from this is not a hate message Iím just giving my feedback, thank you for your awesome work for trying to fix the bugs and everything you do and thank you for making such a good game.