PDA

View Full Version : Bug abuser in today ESL cup PC support from the admin completely absurd.

Snickers-Bar
07-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Met a raider using unlock zone multiples time which is a bug that was supposed to be fixed way long ago.
Tried to file a report and admin just said that ubisoft allows this ****.
Stay away from this sort of event and in particular from ESL for honor and evry event they organize. It's a freaking joke. They are incompetents.

That_guy44
07-08-2017, 04:23 PM
My first match comes up in 3 hours. I don't care if I lose to someone good. But please lord, don't let me fall to some ******** cheese.

Snickers-Bar
07-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Good luck in your match.
Honestly this bug was supposed to be fixed in like patch 1.06 for f*** sake.
Really bad idea to partner with ESL they are so ****ty company i'm done with them.

Jarl.Felix
07-08-2017, 05:25 PM
No offence, but expecting anything good from this game is like believing in Santa. Period.

Snickers-Bar
07-08-2017, 05:34 PM
Yeah the bug was supposed to be fixed, but im blaming the ESL more.
They could at least made the match repeat with an admin present instead of replying "I asked ubisoft they allow this exploit" .......

Vingrask
07-08-2017, 06:35 PM
I met a Raider who did not attacked once. I get tired and tried my moves, of course I lost.

Final match will be "awesome"...

Netcode_err_404
07-08-2017, 08:03 PM
"Bug abuser in today ESL cup "

Breaking news, water is wet.

Honestly guyz what did you expect ? PPL try hard so ****ing much in unranked, now there is a prize to win. Game is fine git gud ? Yeah, now eat exploits. LOL

Lyskir
07-08-2017, 08:14 PM
who won the tournament?

That_guy44
07-08-2017, 08:26 PM
who won the tournament?

These are the just the qualifying rounds.

Lyskir
07-08-2017, 08:58 PM
These are the just the qualifying rounds.

ah ok thx

UbiNoty
07-08-2017, 11:48 PM
We fixed the unparryable when unlocking bug in 1.07, if that's what you're referring to.

I'm sorry that you received that response from ESL but thank you for alerting me. While I'm not sure what we can do about it now - I'd still like to bring it up as a point of issue with the team and see if I can get a response, or at least make sure they keep a careful eye out for this type of thing.

Yoshimitsu_440
07-09-2017, 02:41 AM
We fixed the unparryable when unlocking bug in 1.07, if that's what you're referring to.

I'm sorry that you received that response from ESL but thank you for alerting me. While I'm not sure what we can do about it now - I'd still like to bring it up as a point of issue with the team and see if I can get a response, or at least make sure they keep a careful eye out for this type of thing.

I bet Roman gonna say "deal with it" just like when something comes up about his cent.