PDA

View Full Version : All these centurions

Lucifist666
07-08-2017, 07:58 AM
Even after all this time, it still blows my mind that anyone would use this whack a** hero. It's like Eddie from tekken but soooo much worse. I just can't react fast enough to him. It's so frustrating. If he isn't fixed soon I'm gonna have to step away, and that really sucks. I wouldn't blame anyone for leaving this game for good simply on the centurion basis. It's nothing that hasn't been said already but man come on.. I literally wouldn't play as him if you came to my house and paid me 20 bucks to use him for a round. My hate runs that deep. Haha! He really is ruining the game and that's a damn shame.

Rant over. Sorry

Ulrichvonbek111
07-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Very true words and I feel your pain.
You're not ranting,,I too wouldn't play the Spamturion for the reason he's a total and utter joke..an OP halfwits delight...
No pleasure can possibly be derived from the sheer lack of skill that is needed to play this gimp,,punch,,kick,,stomp,,lunge,,kick, punch pummel..
People at first thought Shinobi OP but they managed to combat this..BUT WITH THE RAGING GIMP ALL IS LOST.
GIMPING GANK SQUADS EVERYWHERE..SPAMTURIONS.
GET HIM BACK IN THE SIN TIN....

Linnix1
07-09-2017, 03:40 AM
Atleast there's actual counterplay to Eddie with cent you gotta pray he ****es up and you can punish him enough. Heck cents more compared to when kokonoe was released in chronophantasm when that girl dropped oh boy any balance that game had went out the ******* window.

Trbevis
07-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Theres definitely less of them about but still about one a game, its a big shame, because even if they are not very skilled at for honor they can still mess you up, maybe the next two heroes will counter them hopefully haha

And i dont dislike the look of him, i was excited for him before season two and happily got him up to rep 6 very quickly after season two, i mean hes a heroic roman why wouldnt you love him, but i stopped a few weeks after season two, he just isnt fun to play with, hes soo easy to play with its ridiculous.