PDA

View Full Version : Stop those spammers!

Ianoneshot
07-08-2017, 06:30 AM
THERE ARE THESE SPAMMERS ARE SPAMMING STUFF! It's not for honor related so please stop them ubi.

Mia.Nora
07-08-2017, 06:36 AM
I don't understand why they allow accounts without game purchase to post here. It would be a %100 fix that works permanently.

Then again I don't understand why they don't do the most 'duh' things in so many cases, so probably they have a decision tree that chains up to a guy who says 'aahh.. I don't know man'

UbiNoty
07-09-2017, 12:45 AM
All our games forums are under one big forum umbrella. It'd be difficult to try to limit access to purchase only based on just that. Moreover, since the forums are also used to alphas, beta, etcetc that would make it doubly difficult to control and police. Also, we don't want to gate the forums to only allow those with game purchases to access - even if you don't own the game and just want to browse, check out the community, do a bit of research, we want to encourage that sort of openness.

So, once again, apologies for the spam.
We'll try to do our best against the spambot army.

https://images.hellogiggles.com/uploads/2016/06/20051014/jonsword.gif

WABO423
07-09-2017, 01:37 AM
They are on a rampage today, good luck!

WABO423
07-09-2017, 04:24 AM
They are winning 🤤

DatWut
07-09-2017, 09:42 AM
Do no fret, it's all taken care of now
In addition to what UbiNoty said, I can assure you we've got people (moderators) who try to contain the spam as well as possible, but you have to take their private life into consideration, too (work, sleep. friends, family).
Rest assured: we look after the forums and the threadticker whenever we can to delete the threads. :)