PDA

View Full Version : "heavier" peacekeeper armor?

Ianoneshot
07-08-2017, 06:29 AM
Hey guys and I was a warden main trying out peacekeeper. I had one question... Is there a dagger that looks like a sword or is so small it isn't noticeable? Also is there a plate/leather padding where her cloth is normally on her shoulder? I am just used to shoulder pads on both sides and I would like to know.

Mia.Nora
07-08-2017, 06:33 AM
There are some slightly chunkier daggers, but still dagger. Some are quite slim so less visible if that's what you are looking for.

In terms of armor, among chest armor the toughest it gets is the one with leather base, so not much difference. Shoulderpads, while some have a more quality left shoulder cloth, all options are just cloth for left shoulder without exception.

Ianoneshot
07-08-2017, 06:42 AM
There are some slightly chunkier daggers, but still dagger. Some are quite slim so less visible if that's what you are looking for.

In terms of armor, among chest armor the toughest it gets is the one with leather base, so not much difference. Shoulderpads, while some have a more quality left shoulder cloth, all options are just cloth for left shoulder without exception.

Thanks, I mean just looking more warden. So yha more leathier/stuff covering everything would be nice. Could you please name the armor sets if you have them on hand??

Gray360UK
07-08-2017, 10:53 AM
You need the 'For Fashion' website - pictures of every armour and weapon option for every character :)

http://alfalis.de/For_Fashion/index.html

Ianoneshot
07-08-2017, 04:46 PM
thank you!