PDA

View Full Version : Viewpoints

BorutRamsak
07-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Who thinks origins should have same system as ac 3 with viewpoints where connor actually looked around when synchronizing, that looked more realistic.. You climb a high point to scout around (ac3) not to stare into a wooden beam (all othet assassin's creeds including origins on the video). Pleas drop your opinion below guys :D

cawatrooper9
07-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Not sure what you mean. I mean, I usually purposefully face my Assassin the wrong direction (toward the tower) when syncing, but that's because I'm a weirdo.

I guess Connor would have a slightly better 360 degree view on top of a steeple, but any Assassin would have a pretty panoramic view of the city that high, as long as they turn their head a little.

SixKeys
07-07-2017, 09:56 PM
I do think it's a shame that Connor is the only assassin thus far to have unique viewpoint animations.

ColdBloodedVet
07-12-2017, 11:03 PM
What would be nice is if Bayek would point out different things to Senu. Ashraf said in an interview that Bayek is actually teaching Senu how to scout when he climbs towers. This is why the map doesn't get unfogged because this ability is still being worked out between the two of them.