PDA

View Full Version : "Online Internet Scoring"

DJDalton
04-18-2004, 11:16 AM
How do I determine what my overall kill vs. loss ratio is on the internet?

Sometimes, I land a plane thats taken one hit to the motor and the call is "So and so blew me out of the sky"...is that a lost plane? How do you know even though you've landed a damaged aircraft its lost?

Another question. I've had such difficutly outgrabbing Spitfires and P-40's I've defined keys for Prop Pitch and will experiment with them. How do I know when i've changed my prop pitch? I'm not getting any type of on screen notice. Am I changing prop pitch without a notification of some kind? The screen informs me when I change radiator flap settings.

"I never lost a wingman"

Erich Hartmann

DJDalton
04-18-2004, 11:16 AM
How do I determine what my overall kill vs. loss ratio is on the internet?

Sometimes, I land a plane thats taken one hit to the motor and the call is "So and so blew me out of the sky"...is that a lost plane? How do you know even though you've landed a damaged aircraft its lost?

Another question. I've had such difficutly outgrabbing Spitfires and P-40's I've defined keys for Prop Pitch and will experiment with them. How do I know when i've changed my prop pitch? I'm not getting any type of on screen notice. Am I changing prop pitch without a notification of some kind? The screen informs me when I change radiator flap settings.

"I never lost a wingman"

Erich Hartmann

LEXX_Luthor
04-18-2004, 01:03 PM
Where do you Land? Behind enemy lines? Then you got shot down. At friendly airport? Then you didn't get shot down--really no way for honest enemy to confirm your getting shot down if you land among friends.

I don't think this game has the frontline warzone detail we want for this kinda stuff. Would be nice though.

"You will still have FB , you will lose nothing" ~WUAF_Badsight
"I had actually pre ordered CFS3 and I couldnt wait..." ~Bearcat99
"Gladiator and Falco, elegant weapons of a more civilized age" ~ElAurens
:
"Damn.....Where you did read about Spitfire made from a wood?
Close this book forever and don't open anymore!" ~Oleg_Maddox http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif