PDA

View Full Version : I love this game but.

Xb1MasterNoctis
07-06-2017, 05:59 PM
My faction Samurai main Orochi. I feel like moving to the Knights or maybe Vikings.

I know it's a fantasy setting, I love the samurai, I rather they used iron armor not a big fan of this wooden armor. Because at the thickness they show on the character be like wearing a door you would be slow as hell.

Orochi - Used polearms and bows and the katana was a backup weapon. I'm not going to go into how they charged with a polearm because it's a game who wants to look at the floor as they charge.

Kensei - Does have a sode a shield it sits on both of his shoulders hang with cords so you can take it off easily use it as a shield block an arrow or whatever reason they wanted to use it.

Knights faction side note.

Knights - Are not slow they can move there not bulk tanks that can't move. Last time i played For honor i used the knight class heard there was changes it felt like a slug. Been few months since then i have played things may have changed again.

I'm not going to get into the Centurion i don't care about there move set meh doesn't bother me but the armor does.

Xb1MasterNoctis
07-06-2017, 06:01 PM
Also i said Orochi if i put samurai there because faction samurai just get confusing,

Jarl.Felix
07-06-2017, 11:28 PM
Do you even have a point ? Or you just open threads to make posts ?

Trbevis
07-07-2017, 01:18 AM
Savage reply from sir felix there hahahhahha

Xb1MasterNoctis
07-07-2017, 03:47 AM
If you have any knowledge of what I was talking about there would be a point there for you.

Linnix1
07-07-2017, 03:56 AM
If you think the kensies shouldee pads were there for anything other than decoration of a high ranking officers there's a problem here. And just pretend that the orochi had his polearm broke so he just has his bow with 4 shots and katana.

Xb1MasterNoctis
07-07-2017, 05:30 AM
"If you think the kensies shoulder pads were there for anything other than decoration of a high ranking officer there's a problem here". < That comment is a problem.

"Orochi had his polearm broke so he just has his bow with 4 shots and katana". I would like to see Orochi get a polearm and if it breaks by all mean get your katana out, but even then the Katana 2nd or sometimes 3rd weapon.