PDA

View Full Version : No new content of the week?

Ontari
07-06-2017, 12:38 PM
Hi guys!

As I recall, the new content of the week was being released each thursday, but today I can't see nothing new in my character's panel. Did they say something about lack of it this week during the last Warrior's Den? Or I'm just blind and can't find the new weekly content?

Mr.BauRawr
07-06-2017, 12:41 PM
Patch 1.09 should have hit yesterday acording to their post. Have not happend either..

Draghmar
07-06-2017, 01:02 PM
They said patch will be released in next week for consoles and just maybe in this week for PC if everything goes well...

Gray360UK
07-06-2017, 01:13 PM
They said patch will be released in next week for consoles and just maybe in this week for PC if everything goes well...

This. The official release date they gave for 1.09 was July 13th on all platforms, with a small chance of it being a week early (this week) on PC :)

This week (yesterday or the day before) the For Honor Facebook page posted a video of last weeks new emotes, so I am guessing there's nothing this week. We will find out in a few hours assuming there is a Warriors Den today.

Ontari
07-06-2017, 01:18 PM
It turned out I'm blind.

New mythic outfits lads!

eastw00tz
07-06-2017, 02:11 PM

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/de-de/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm:156-294588-16&ct=tcm:156-76770-32

check the official website. 5th july is the release date for 1.09 on PC.

Gray360UK
07-06-2017, 02:21 PM
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/de-de/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm:156-294588-16&ct=tcm:156-76770-32

check the official website. 5th july is the release date for 1.09 on PC.

Well that's only as good as what came out of the official mouth of the guy who made the game on last weeks stream, and if I had to pick between what a Developer actually said and what's written on a website by someone else, I'd go with what the Developer said.

Also just an interesting note, the patch 1.09 notes on the English language version of the page you linked does not have the release dates listed at the bottom, they are not mentioned anywhere on that page. I think the German guy forgot to delete that part ;)

mrmistark
07-06-2017, 03:01 PM
New mystic outfits. Honestly only the Warden and the berserkers ornaments look really cool, the rest look stupid. It also looks like they got pretty lazy this week and went with the same exact effects just different colors, and they're just kind of eh... knights: fire looks way better, samurai: mist and the Vikings: lightning. All effects way better. And the color is so monochromatic and boring to boot. Not impressed except for those 2 ornaments, but then again zerks is like way too far down and makes it look awkward. If I were to get any of them it'd be Warden. And ONLY for the ornament. The rest is trash imo. The only other ornaments that are OK, are orochi, warlord, and raider. But again, I'd pick like 3 others before I picked this mythic outfits ornament. Not impressed ubi. Quit being lazy. Then again though, if they actually fix some **** I'd take that over super unique outfits.

FredEx919
07-06-2017, 04:09 PM
Hey everyone, in regards to the patch, look out for that next week on the 13th for PC. Console patch will follow shortly after.

Dude_of_Valor
07-06-2017, 04:46 PM
Hey everyone, in regards to the patch, look out for that next week on the 13th for PC. Console patch will follow shortly after.

Maybe on time bring the patch out to consoles first? You know, share the love :P

UbiNoty
07-07-2017, 01:05 AM
Maybe on time bring the patch out to consoles first? You know, share the love :P

If we didn't have to get updates certified for console first we'd most definitely release it all together.
But there's also no reason to withhold the update from the PC players for a week just to release it all at the same time so, unfortunately, PC gets it first.