PDA

View Full Version : You should be saying thank you.

Archeun
07-05-2017, 11:01 PM
Bow to Ubisoft. You should all be thanking them for creating For Honor and continuing to allow us peons to play it. It's not balanced? Who cares. Game breaking bugs are ignored? Who cares. Disconnects? Who cares. How dare you peons question the Roman empire. How dare you point out that For Honor knew about these issues before they launched.

Who do you think you are!!! Customers are irrelevant. The only people that matter are the Git Gud leet crowd. If you aren't part of it, pack your bags and go play something else. Centurions don't need a nerf. Centurions should be allowed to spam and stun lock you without issue. You should learn to not be knocked down and to push the dodge button faster. Wardens don't need to be nerfed. They should be allowed to feint over and over and guard break you. This game doesn't need balanced, it needs everyone to be able to 1 hit people.

How dare you demand answers about the state of the game and what is being done to fix it. Ubisoft doesn't need to answer questions, if you don't like it, don't buy their stuff. You will continue to do so and you know it! All your complaints and threats are idle. You won't leave, you will come back and take some more and LIKE IT!!!!

For Honor caters to the LEETCAKES! The Elites are all that matters. If you can't Git Gud; GO AWAY, you're not worthy of playing the gaming masterpiece that is For Honor.

YOU SHOULD ALL BE SAYING THANK YOU!

UbiNoty
07-05-2017, 11:59 PM
If you have feedback on something you are unhappy with, I'm more than willing to listen and respond.
If you have something you want to discuss, I'm ready to let you do so mostly uncensored (sans language filter).

But as you are clearly not looking to do either, I'm going to close this thread as per Forum Rules. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules?p=10142072&viewfull=1#post10142072)
If you want to raise any questions or concerns with me feel free to PM me.