PDA

View Full Version : I am sad about this.

kpatt2013
07-05-2017, 09:58 PM
I am used to getting disconnected from matches but ever since "EasyAntiCheat" error messages started popping up it has gotten so much worse. This only started like a week ago. Just now I tried to join a match and it put me in one already in progress. I got through the loading screen and it just stuck me on the sky view of the battle. I couldn't hit any buttons and it would no replace the bot on the red team which I assume was where I was headed. The only thing I could do was quit and since I did I got the 10 min penalty (which is the dumbest feature to ever be added in a video game. I mean seriously? Your game can't handle people going in and out of it so you have to force them to stay?). So naturally I quit the game and started playing something else. In this case, Overwatch. Funny thing about Overwatch: you don't even notice people leaving and joining because it is so smooth and there are 12 players in a match instead of 8. I really love the idea of this game and don't want it to fail, but it really seems like Ubisoft does. More and more i am starting to play with the same people which really emphasizes the decaying state of the game. (on PC)

FredEx919
07-05-2017, 10:09 PM
If you're seeing some anti cheat error messages, I would encourage you to get in touch with support. They can take a look at everything and give you an idea of what may be triggering it. If you've already reached out and haven't had a response, feel free to message me the case number and we'll be sure to get you some help.