My.Insanity
07-05-2017, 03:36 PM
I dont see that much replies from Ubisoft this week so... im asking myself:

did they Dev's gave them hell for promesing nerfs on Centurio and Defensivmeta

or

did the overwhelming Saltyness of the Community let them jump off the roof

ShadowStepped
07-05-2017, 04:00 PM
No they are still here. Just do not advise us on anything except for what we should not post. I recently had a post removed because of my "profanity". If only they were as good as answering our questions as they were baby-sitting the forum to make sure no-one puts anything bad about Ubisoft. Yes, my post was very profane and yet i had many good points. But if you are in need of a short, irrelevant answer to a question or questions that have nothing to do with what you asked, then you are in luck. They will be happy to take the easy way out. I honestly feel they are running out of excuses and things to say. Half of the "community representatives" don't do anything except give us half- as s excuses and vague responses. They are as worthless of the devs who fed us this metaphorical piece of crap and call it a game.

XxHunterHxX
07-05-2017, 04:12 PM
all the games they put out ir the same.....go look at wildlands another failed game people asked them for pvp they promised pvp before the game came out the new update gives you more ways to replay the same missions over and over but now you ghet some ****ty reskined wepons that ir in the game already LOL so they ir basicly making the game the division wildlands edition hahaha its like the have no ideea how to make a good game they have good ideeas about the concept of a game.....but when its time to implement it...they have a fart in the brain and starts like you know what people want ? lets not do that...do the oposite.....XD

EDG_Avocado
07-05-2017, 04:17 PM
well they are checking less frequently as the game is dying out day by day.
Only natural to not check something that is getting more quiet .

ShadowStepped
07-05-2017, 04:38 PM
EDG_Avocado, you have a good point. I do not think it would matter either way though really. It is not like they kept us informed anyway.

UbiNoty
07-06-2017, 12:55 AM
I dont see that much replies from Ubisoft this week so... im asking myself:

did they Dev's gave them hell for promesing nerfs on Centurio and Defensivmeta

or

did the overwhelming Saltyness of the Community let them jump off the roof

We're still very much here and present, and no we did not get chewed out. Last week we were busy with the Public Test which may have been why you noticed a slight decrease in responses. It's also somewhat of a holiday week for those of us in North America so that may account for some of it as well. As for the salt, it can be difficult sometimes for us to respond when someone posts with no intention or willingness to be responded to - so if you want to see us be more active, help us out a bit by sticking to constructive feedback and discussions. We love talking and communicating with you all, but when there's nothing that we can say in response to a post...

EDG_Avocado, you have a good point. I do not think it would matter either way though really. It is not like they kept us informed anyway.

We do our best to keep you all as up to date and informed as we can. Obviously we cannot always share everything, but we always try to provide you all with all the information that we can give. I'm sorry if you found us lacking in that regard at any point in time, and if you feel there is any place in which I could improve my communication I'd be more than willing to listen and look to take action to improve on it.

bmason1000
07-06-2017, 01:09 AM
No they are still here. Just do not advise us on anything except for what we should not post. I recently had a post removed because of my "profanity". If only they were as good as answering our questions as they were baby-sitting the forum to make sure no-one puts anything bad about Ubisoft. Yes, my post was very profane and yet i had many good points. But if you are in need of a short, irrelevant answer to a question or questions that have nothing to do with what you asked, then you are in luck. They will be happy to take the easy way out. I honestly feel they are running out of excuses and things to say. Half of the "community representatives" don't do anything except give us half- as s excuses and vague responses. They are as worthless of the devs who fed us this metaphorical piece of crap and call it a game.
You know enforcing the forum rules, which includes a policy about profanity and inflammatory remarks, is literally their job, right?

Vakris_One
07-06-2017, 03:27 PM
Gotta disagree with the OP. The guys and girls with "Ubi" in their name are pretty active on the forum and frequently chime in to let folks know that their feedback will be passed along, try and help with bugs or issues and generally being as helpful as they can. Just look into more threads OP.

For Honor as a game is in trouble but the community here on the For Honor forums are actually quite fortunate (dare I say a bit spoiled) in terms of having so much official interaction with/from mods and Ubi staff. There are plenty of current games with much bigger playerbases and communities than For Honor whose forums see no hide nor hare of their supposed community managers and/or official statements let alone such frequent casual interaction. Check out Elite: Dangerous' official forum and community for example. They are lucky to even get an offhand comment about what the devs are working on currently every 6 months or longer!

Moral of the story: don't take something as simple looking as frequent interaction for granted. You didn't hear from Ubisoft this week? Try not hearing from the community manager/developer for over 3 months and then we'll talk ;)

Dhaleks
07-06-2017, 03:35 PM
Community Representatives are here indeed - they're about the only ones.
It kinda annoys me that we never see any answer from any of the devs : this is the official forum after all. How come they're present on Reddit but totally absent here?

FredEx919
07-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Community Representatives are here indeed - they're about the only ones.
It kinda annoys me that we never see any answer from any of the devs : this is the official forum after all. How come they're present on Reddit but totally absent here?

Basically what Noty mentioned above, we're still here. Just to clarify, myself, Noty, Jurassic, and Pope are all a part of the same community team. While the devs do read these threads (along with Reddit), you won't really see them replying as much on either one. As you can imagine, their time is mostly spent working on the game. This week has actually been a busy one and with a holiday mixed in so less activity overall from us, but we're still here.

Gray360UK
07-06-2017, 04:23 PM
Basically what Noty mentioned above, we're still here. Just to clarify, myself, Noty, Jurassic, and Pope are all a part of the same community team. While the devs do read these threads (along with Reddit), you won't really see them replying as much on either one. As you can imagine, their time is mostly spent working on the game. This week has actually been a busy one and with a holiday mixed in so less activity overall from us, but we're still here.

Is there a Warriors Den at the normal time today Fred?

FredEx919
07-06-2017, 04:38 PM
Is there a Warriors Den at the normal time today Fred?

Yes indeed. Starting in about 20 minutes.

Gray360UK
07-06-2017, 04:39 PM
Yes indeed. Starting in about 20 minutes.

Cheers, see you there :)