PDA

View Full Version : Bones

Karaboska323
07-05-2017, 03:17 PM
Will it be possible to set up a city and expand it?

Mia.Nora
07-06-2017, 09:04 AM
Considering we wont even be able to leave the helm of the ship, I really doubt.

Consider it like a World of Tanks, but with ships instead. I think that is pretty much what this game is, along with the remaining features of For Honor like a world map changing colors, seasons, queue>lobby>match with several modes and customization and unlocking of new heroes(ships in this case).

SntCruz
07-07-2017, 12:57 AM
only not like World of tanks.... if you wanna good mechanism take War thunder

Karaboska323
07-08-2017, 02:28 PM
World of tanks, it's a bit down. It's not what it used to be. The community already has such games bunches. We lack a solid game based on the open world where we have a lot of possibilities. And games where we can play a pirate, a merchant or a corsair such games are not there. I'm waiting for someone to make a good game about the pirate world I have a lot of games like Tanki, ship, etc. it pulls in for some time sorry for English

Galakseeowonder
07-12-2017, 07:42 PM
Considering we wont even be able to leave the helm of the ship, I really doubt.

Consider it like a World of Tanks, but with ships instead. I think that is pretty much what this game is, along with the remaining features of For Honor like a world map changing colors, seasons, queue>lobby>match with several modes and customization and unlocking of new heroes(ships in this case).

We don't know, it's not because we saw a very early glimpse that we saw all the game mechanics else it would be release videos and it wasn't
again it's not for honor it's not the same team.
You can also say "it will be like rabbids target Moon" but with ships instead of trolley it's the same behaviour, stop being this negative on a game we know so few, you can all your heart content on For Honor as we play it and know how it is.