PDA

View Full Version : Have they discussed fixing the "no loot, Maxed out experience, no steel glitch"?

GrimBlitzer
07-05-2017, 12:23 AM
I just played two games of Skirmish back to back, won both hardcore, and got NOTHING for it.

In the past week this has happened at least 1-2 times a day.

Is this being looked into at all? I feel completely cheated, and those 2 games were nothing more than a waste of time.

XxHunterHxX
07-05-2017, 12:31 AM
Happens to me all the time...but it says servers cant be contacted or some **** like that at this point this is how i play this game

4 v 4 is for afk xp/steel farming you go on point and stay there if some guy comes you can fight hem or dont you can just say you ir not good and w8 for the game to finish you ghet the xp/steel and move on

the only modes that work 100% with no problems ir 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 you can take them seriosly for a good pvp experience in this game

4 v 4 is just xp/steel farming on top of the fact that you have centurion/lawbringer squads running around ganking ...the game might freez at the end and you ghet no rewards or you ghet d/c or ez anti cheat or cant contact server error and so on and so on why even try to win 4 v 4 ? just ghet xp and steel that is it and that way you never ghet salty or angry at the game and you can actualy level up your caracters and look cool while playing the good modes in the game like 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 this is my best advice i can give you dont EVER EVER take 4 v 4 modes seriouse unles its liike maybe elimination.....it an ok mode....but skirmish and dom is just pure ****

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MihaiMcScotty/

i have near 1000 hours in the game i gave up on playing 4 v 4's seriouse a LOOOONG time ago

Dhaleks
07-05-2017, 08:45 AM
4 v 4 is for afk xp/steel farming you go on point and stay there if some guy comes you can fight hem or dont you can just say you ir not good and w8 for the game to finish you ghet the xp/steel and move on

Thanks for ruining it for your team in the process. Next time I end up in your team I'll just report you for AFK farming and quit....

Gray360UK
07-05-2017, 10:59 AM
Several of us have posted about this in the last week or so. Seems to be happening to people a lot more often lately. It's definitely a known issue, and we posted screenshots in the last thread about it and UbiJurassic said he was passing all the info over to the team. For me, it's happened once in 5 months and a game restart fixed it, but I know it hasn't been that simple for other people.

GrimBlitzer
07-05-2017, 11:53 AM
So bloody frustrating. Well, if it's known by the devs, then a fix whenever is all we can really hope for I guess.

UbiNoty
07-06-2017, 01:11 AM
Sorry about this! We know it's a problem and we're currently working on this issue and will let you all know when it is fixed!

GrimBlitzer
07-06-2017, 01:55 AM
Thanks for the reply UbiNoty! it's reassuring to hear that.