PDA

View Full Version : Revenge attacks feat

bmason1000
07-04-2017, 05:18 AM
What do you guys think? Do you use it, do you not? What are your reasons? Do you notice a difference in gains? Are you loyal to it or do you switch it up sometimes? I play berserker exclusively but all feedback is welcome as all experience is relevant.

MasterChiefPON
07-04-2017, 05:31 AM
What I don't like is that it takes 10% of damage from your attacks so it takes away what you boost through your gear. I don't understand why some characters get passive damage buff or defense buff feats and some others have to choose between a bear trap which is not always useful, a feat that stuns or a feat that takes trades a little of your damage. I would like the passive feats too.

bmason1000
07-04-2017, 05:43 AM
What I don't like is that it takes 10% of damage from your attacks so it takes away what you boost through your gear. I don't understand why some characters get passive damage buff or defense buff feats and some others have to choose between a bear trap which is not always useful, a feat that stuns or a feat that takes trades a little of your damage. I would like the passive feats too.
Oh damn i forgot about that. I'd never equipped it before tonight and now I'm rethinking it.

kweassa1
07-04-2017, 06:24 AM
Honestly speaking, I don't notice the 10% difference in damage anyway.

So if I'm to risk my 20 damage attacking doing "only" 18.. but for the bonus of being uninterruptable and knockdown attacks, I'd gladly sacrifice that 2 damage for the goodies of having revenge a lot more often.

bmason1000
07-04-2017, 06:31 AM
Honestly speaking, I don't notice the 10% difference in damage anyway.

So if I'm to risk my 20 damage attacking doing "only" 18.. but for the bonus of being uninterruptable and knockdown attacks, I'd gladly sacrifice that 2 damage for the goodies of having revenge a lot more often.
That is a valid point.

bmason1000
07-04-2017, 08:26 AM
After many many games, and mannny many successful 3v1 AND 4's(no joke, i am just KILLIN it), I'm embarrassed that i ever ran bear trap instead of revenge attacks. I totally get the 10% damage reduction, because this feat is insane.

Halvtand
07-04-2017, 10:12 AM
When I do play the heroes that have that fet, I go for itö Basically there is no argument against it, no other feat in the game can compete against it.

With this said, I hate that it is in the game at all. It shouldn't be. I've made a post about it before, quoting the dev's directly saying that revenge is supposed to be defensive, and yet there exist a feat that allows you to **** on the entire concept and build revenge by mashing attacks, the same classes are also the ones that don't use revenge to survive, but rather to be able to spam attacks without worrying about stamina.
So revenge gets nerfed again and again until the heroes that were relying on it to survive or as their one shot at actually going on the offensive are utterly unable to do so.

MasterChiefPON
07-04-2017, 01:08 PM
After many many games, and mannny many successful 3v1 AND 4's(no joke, i am just KILLIN it), I'm embarrassed that i ever ran bear trap instead of revenge attacks. I totally get the 10% damage reduction, because this feat is insane.

Well ****, I like to hit as hard as possible but I'll have to try it out.

bmason1000
07-04-2017, 05:57 PM
Well ****, I like to hit as hard as possible but I'll have to try it out.

Do it. I'm running these stats with that feat:

Head
Def +3
Exhaust recover +76
Debuff resist -22

Chest
Def +6
Revenge def +16
Revenge duration -16

Arms
Def +2
Stam cost reduct +11
Stam regen +12

Right head
Att +5
Def penetration +9
Block damage -49

Handles
Att +6
Execute health +27
Revive speed -22

Let head
Att +4
Revenge gain +12
Revenge att +11

Probably not ideal, but i just started running the feat and haven't really played with stats too much. This is working exceptionally well in dom for me but if anyone's got ideas, suggestions or different reasonings I'm sure everyone would love to hear it

bmason1000
07-04-2017, 06:24 PM
And then, just now, i had a game where my entiiiire team had zero takedowns. Not a single one of us got a kill haha. S*** happens i guess.

Gray360UK
07-04-2017, 09:46 PM
Do it. I'm running these stats with that feat:

Head
Def +3
Exhaust recover +76
Debuff resist -22

Chest
Def +6
Revenge def +16
Revenge duration -16

Arms
Def +2
Stam cost reduct +11
Stam regen +12

Right head
Att +5
Def penetration +9
Block damage -49

Handles
Att +6
Execute health +27
Revive speed -22

Let head
Att +4
Revenge gain +12
Revenge att +11

Probably not ideal, but i just started running the feat and haven't really played with stats too much. This is working exceptionally well in dom for me but if anyone's got ideas, suggestions or different reasonings I'm sure everyone would love to hear it

Almost exactly the same as mine, except the Arms where I have minus Defense so I can have lots of Stamina Cost Reduction / Regen and the 3rd attack item where I have negative Revenge gain and max Attack. Reasoning on the arms is that I figure most people will have the Defense Penetration to invalidate my Defense anyway, so I may as well have lots of Stamina all of the time. My reasoning for the the 3rd attack item is that Revenge is for noobs ;)

bmason1000
07-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Almost exactly the same as mine, except the Arms where I have minus Defense so I can have lots of Stamina Cost Reduction / Regen and the 3rd attack item where I have negative Revenge gain and max Attack. Reasoning on the arms is that I figure most people will have the Defense Penetration to invalidate my Defense anyway, so I may as well have lots of Stamina all of the time. My reasoning for the the 3rd attack item is that Revenge is for noobs ;)
Yeah, this is the first time I've ever run revenge gain as a positive stat. I'm gonna give your stamina idea some thought though.