PDA

View Full Version : Quit penalty

Trbevis
07-04-2017, 01:12 AM
So let me start by saying i love for honor. Its my favourite game atm and i have played it since it came out, but i iust felt the need to express my feelings on for honor quit penalty. I just played a game, where we were fairly outmatched but i thought the reps werent too high compared to our team, so i stayed in the game. Turned out my team was utterly useless and it was 4 versus me constantly, so after 3 minutes of this i quit. Im not playing with this team and just dieing repeatedly against 4 of them! Ten minute penalty?

Now do i do what is intended from them and think about it and realise i should of stayed and that im a naughty naughty boy.... no , i leave for honor haha im not waiting 10 minutes to play another match.... il just play a different game.....

Its pointless, to begin with i thought it was a good idea, but now... no, its an absolute joke, bring the penalty in when you sort the matchmaking out, not before. It ia just pushing people away, and that is literally the opposite of what you want to be doing right now haha

Mia.Nora
07-04-2017, 02:03 AM
It is the same for me. Several times game turned out to be randoms vs premade that hangs together. Even if I just avoid the ganksquad and run from zone to zone, it is boring. I came to play For Honor not pacman. So I quit, take the penalty, then quit from game and open LoL or Cloud Pirates.

Without proper matchmaking that ensures balanced teams, quit penalty is really silly, not to mention all the ongoing bugs that force you to quit and take penalty.

UbiJurassic
07-04-2017, 02:13 AM
Thanks for the feedback on the quit penalty, Trbevis. The penalty itself is prone to change, as we consider this more of a 1.0 version of it. Player feedback is important as we look at how best to adjust it for the future.

Trbevis
07-04-2017, 04:46 AM
Thank you ubijurassic, i just feel it isnt having the effect they wanted. I havbt quit out much as i try not to but if i do and get the penalty il end up on a different game, maybe im just inpatient haha

bmason1000
07-04-2017, 06:05 AM
Thanks for the feedback on the quit penalty, Trbevis. The penalty itself is prone to change, as we consider this more of a 1.0 version of it. Player feedback is important as we look at how best to adjust it for the future.

Quit penalty has been great for me. If I'm so frustrated that i want to quit mid match, that means it was probably time to take a break anyways. Grab a bite, throw a load of laundry in, maybe take the dogs out, ya know things i should be doing instead of playing video games haha. Sonetimes just open a beer, smoke a cigarette. And allll the salt just washes away in those ten minutes or however long i choose to take. I think I've quit four matches since the penalty was implemented and each time that penalty has been a benefit to me, the guy who quit the match. Also, I'm seeing wayyy less quitters. Personally, i think the penalties been great.

Gastgrinder
07-04-2017, 09:48 AM
Pc: quit with task manager = no penalty
Console: cut the internet connection = no penalty

So it makes everyone, quit penalty is useless.