PDA

View Full Version : For Honor!!!

McSuperman2015
07-03-2017, 03:47 AM
I am so tired of people ripping on Ubisoft and this game. There is not one single person that has played this game. That can honestly say they have played something like this before. The gameplay and intense combat is so unique especially for a primarily online multiplayer game. That uniqueness carries on into the games Heros. Who each have very different fighting styles and abilities. This game also gives you a pretty good amount customization for each of those Heros. On top of all that Ubisoft is constantly releasing new content that you can get without spending any money.
Yes for honor does have its problems when it comes to balancing their Heros to make the matches more fair and competitive or the few amount of game modes to choose from. Oh and of course I can't forget the biggest problem that players have and that is the player to player connections for online play. But you all are blaming the wrong people. Everyone likes to blame Ubisoft for poor servers when in reality it's the cry baby rage quitters. Who get upset when things don't go their way.I think you all need to take a step back and appreciate the game Ubisoft created in For Honor because you might never see anything like it again. This is by far my favorite online multiplayer game and I would hate to see it die before it reached it's true potential.

Linnix1
07-03-2017, 03:58 AM
This game will never reached it's full potential not with these devs. It took months of the community saying the connectivity is bad for Ubi to fix it somewhat. Just because it's unique doesn't give the game the right to be half assed. And yes it's a unique game that's all the more reason to be angry at Ubi for handling it worse that a child in a abusive home. No one wants this game dead but by god it's 2017 there's no reason for half of these problems in this game to exist while these problems we're told to the developers since beta. Yes people rage quit but not enough rage quit to cause the amount of game failing or even failing to start up. He'll in fact we want to play it but the game can't even connect to the match maker in order for us to.