PDA

View Full Version : My opinion about the game

BlueFlameGR
07-02-2017, 07:30 PM
The for honor its pretty match a great idea and can become one of the best games but the ubi do very big mistakes to the game. But, I believe that the gamers that play in this game are the biggest problem of the game. Example with some words, unhonorable players, scammers, spammers, gangers and players that using really unsporting tactics like running away all the time, turtle, buggers and glitchers and all this ********s make the game looks terrible. That's my opinion its not only ubis problem but and players problem. END!!!

Archeun
07-02-2017, 08:05 PM
Yeah well...that's not going to change. This game has so many problems, it will never be fixed especially with the most toxic community in gaming and a developer who is more interested in introducing DLC and money grabs than actually fixing the game itself.

sad.platypus
07-02-2017, 08:27 PM
game mechanics allows spam and spam require no skill and is effective most of times. no wonder people use it. unhonorable/ganking? well in dominion it would be stupid to do honorable 1v1 fights so i dont think thats a problem. now ill go play and get spammed by warden and cent

BlueFlameGR
07-03-2017, 12:09 AM
the unhonorable its no going only to dominion and the ganging I have see both in brawl elimination and duels(except gang in duels) and yes if you try its easy to play honorable and in dominion if you see a teammate try to kill someone run to other and leave them to fight why to give to the enemy revenge and the possibility to kill us both or steal the kill from your teammate, try find other enemy to fight and leave them fight 1v1 END!!!

Linnix1
07-03-2017, 02:30 AM
the unhonorable its no going only to dominion and the ganging I have see both in brawl elimination and duels(except gang in duels) and yes if you try its easy to play honorable and in dominion if you see a teammate try to kill someone run to other and leave them to fight why to give to the enemy revenge and the possibility to kill us both or steal the kill from your teammate, try find other enemy to fight and leave them fight 1v1 END!!!

And then the moment you turn from your friend you see a orochi on point B and next you turn back to your friend inly to see a raider fall from the heavens and now both of the enemies are charging you about to ruin your life. Oh if inly you jumped in and saved your friends sure one of.you might have died but at least the living guy wouldn't have to deal with a 3 on 1 while your other two teammates are getting C that's being defended by the 4th enemy.

C00tBAjenkins
07-03-2017, 02:53 AM
And then the moment you turn from your friend you see a orochi on point B and next you turn back to your friend inly to see a raider fall from the heavens and now both of the enemies are charging you about to ruin your life. Oh if inly you jumped in and saved your friends sure one of.you might have died but at least the living guy wouldn't have to deal with a 3 on 1 while your other two teammates are getting C that's being defended by the 4th enemy.
This is why I like dominion. You have to make those choices. Do I help, Do I go for another point, or do I think I can defend a point on my own. It's fustrating though when the enemy has a point and people just respawn and go after it again and again usually alone instead of going for another point. It breaks up gank squads sometimes aswell. Its much more dynamic than the duel brawl game.