PDA

View Full Version : 2 orders that need to be removed

XxHunterHxX
07-02-2017, 12:43 PM
1. Play x games with friends
2. Kill 8 (i know it will ghet changed to 5) and not die

this orders ir just useles and most people ignore them just change them to something like play x games or whatever dont make the dam orders annoying now on top of the fact that the game crashes at the end or some one pushes you off thers 999999 cheese kills and i hate that i have to find people all the time to play 8 games with im pretty shure most people dont even bother with orders now a days at all but since this 2 ir easy to fix why cant you ?

Gray360UK
07-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Agree on No.1 but No.2 is so easy VS AI and I've even done it VS Players once or twice. Once it is cut down to 5 it will be a piece of cake, and anyway, some of them should be a little bit of a challenge.

XxHunterHxX
07-02-2017, 12:47 PM
Agree on No.1 but No.2 is so easy VS AI and I've even done it VS Players once or twice. Once it is cut down to 5 it will be a piece of cake, and anyway, some of them should be a little bit of a challenge.

i have enough challange playing the game with no discconect/easy anti cheat error/game freeze at the end/etc i dont need any extra challanges

Gray360UK
07-02-2017, 12:56 PM
i have enough challange playing the game with no discconect/easy anti cheat error/game freeze at the end/etc i dont need any extra challanges

Haha ;) New Order confirmed: Complete 3 games without being disconnected.

XxHunterHxX
07-02-2017, 01:19 PM
If they wold give steel/xp boost for playing multiple games people wold stop rage quiting....and keep playing more games without requeing again to keep the xp/steel buff....but its like ubi gives 0 ****s about our feedback all they ir interested is to break the game more so people wold stop playing it so they dont deliver on the season pass ? i dont know....rather then having a penalty for leaving the game...give us a reward for staying in the game LOL

Gastgrinder
07-02-2017, 01:57 PM

Since patch 1.08 impossible.
skirmish mode + order are unnecessary

RatedChaotic
07-02-2017, 02:01 PM
I would be happy seeing number 1 gone. I have to make my son play to finish this order. Thats a chore in itself. Most of my friends went back to ESO.

nufrancis
07-03-2017, 07:56 AM

This is definitely order for devs and admin... LOL

I agreed with Eviler Btw.