PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions to developers and players as well

niktodt1
07-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Hi everyone,
I have 2 questions for developers of AC Origins, and also dear AC fans. These questions might already be answered, but I do not have such big amount of time to watch 20+ hours of youtube videos or 30+ articles all over the internet. So I ask here!

No. 1 : Who makes the soundtrack for the game?
(simple to answer)

No. 2 : We know that you can set the speed of Bayek´s movement by using the controller´s joystick. But how is this going to work on PC??? There are no sensitive keys like this (sensitive keyboards are very very few), and the mouse scroll is not a very good solution. How is it going to work?

Dont be afraid to answer!

Fatal-Feit
07-02-2017, 01:39 AM
No. 2 : We know that you can set the speed of Bayek´s movement by using the controller´s joystick. But how is this going to work on PC??? There are no sensitive keys like this (sensitive keyboards are very very few), and the mouse scroll is not a very good solution. How is it going to work?

Something 3rd person action games often do is set a specific movement speed to a key. Sometimes they offer a toggle as well, like how they do it in For Honor and WD2.

Now whether or not we'll get jogging is something else. AC games have never given that option on PC, as we're only restricted to walking or sprinting. I personally like FH/WD's method of making normal movement jogging and then giving players dedicated keys for both walking and sprinting.

Lonnie_Jackson
07-02-2017, 02:08 AM
Sarah Schachner does the soundtrack.

VoldR
07-02-2017, 05:30 AM
Now whether or not we'll get jogging is something else. AC games have never given that option on PC, as we're only restricted to walking or sprinting. I personally like FH/WD's method of making normal movement jogging and then giving players dedicated keys for both walking and sprinting.
It's sad since their own other franchise 'Splinter Cell' had the mouse wheel toggle the speed from more than just 3 stages.
Tip toe - slow - walk - fast walk - jog - run

Why they got rid of it from future SC games or not incorporate in other of their games is strange.

Wish that can be introduced in AC and return to SC.
:)

niktodt1
07-02-2017, 02:33 PM
Sarah Schachner does the soundtrack.

Thanks for the info. I´m glad they chose her, she made nice OST in UNITY.

niktodt1
07-02-2017, 02:35 PM
It's sad since their own other franchise 'Splinter Cell' had the mouse wheel toggle the speed from more than just 3 stages.
Tip toe - slow - walk - fast walk - jog - run

Why they got rid of it from future SC games or not incorporate in other of their games is strange.

Wish that can be introduced in AC and return to SC.
:)

Well, we will see. It could potentially work.