PDA

View Full Version : Kensei isn't getting any XP or Loot Today

Vakris_One
07-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Same bug happened to my Orochi last week. It is on your end Ubi. Fix it please.

UbiJurassic
07-01-2017, 06:55 PM
Is this happening in a particular gamemode?

Vakris_One
07-02-2017, 02:44 AM
Is this happening in a particular gamemode?
I only played Dominion today. Funnily enough my Kensei started getting XP and loot again about 20 minutes after I posted this thread \_(ツ)_/

But previously when it happened to my Orochi it was across all game modes and it went on for way longer than just 20 mins.

UbiJurassic
07-02-2017, 02:50 AM
2 weeks ago, that was due to an outage on our end. Glad to hear that's not the case this time around and your getting your XP and loot.

Tyrjo
07-02-2017, 08:03 AM
I had this yesterday for a few matches, now it works again. After a match it said "Performance MAX" with a yellow circle and there were no rewards.

Vakris_One
07-02-2017, 02:45 PM
2 weeks ago, that was due to an outage on our end. Glad to hear that's not the case this time around and your getting your XP and loot.
Thanks for the info UbiJurassic. That was probably what happened to the Orochi - it happened on the 26th June. The Kensei yesterday was maybe a hiccup? The wierd thing is that it always affects only one character when it happens - at least for me.

I had this yesterday for a few matches, now it works again. After a match it said "Performance MAX" with a yellow circle and there were no rewards.
^ That's exactly what I saw as well.

Vakris_One
07-02-2017, 02:47 PM
For ease of reference here is a photo I took when it happened to my Orochi.

http://i.imgur.com/zKyJ3QN.jpg

It was not getting any XP or loot in any game mode in the same way that my Kensei wasn't yesterday.

Gray360UK
07-02-2017, 02:48 PM

Me too, a week or so ago, on my Rep 1 Lawbringer.

Did it for 2 matches in a row, so I restarted the game and that fixed it.

Updated with picture for reference and to show off my silly amount of Salvage ;)

https://i.imgsafe.org/8fe69753e3.png

UbiJurassic
07-02-2017, 06:29 PM
I've reported the bug over to the team and they are looking into it. So for clarification, when this bug has appeared, has it prevented you from getting loot and XP even when you change gamemodes or heroes?

Gastgrinder
07-02-2017, 06:35 PM
This happens whenever you have already accepted a match in dominion and then look at order.
Have it tested several times

Gray360UK
07-02-2017, 06:40 PM
I've reported the bug over to the team and they are looking into it. So for clarification, when this bug has appeared, has it prevented you from getting loot and XP even when you change gamemodes or heroes?

It has happened to me once in 5 months on that Lawbringer in the picture, never before, never since :) No idea what caused it. I only played a couple of games in a row on him (same mode) before deciding to see if restarting might help, and it did.

UbiJurassic
07-02-2017, 07:38 PM
This happens whenever you have already accepted a match in dominion and then look at order.
Have it tested several times

That's extremely helpful to know. I'll be sure the team gets that information as well.

Gray360UK
07-02-2017, 08:17 PM
That's extremely helpful to know. I'll be sure the team gets that information as well.

Not the case for me. Just tried it, and I know I've done that 100's of times in the last few months, and only had the MAX Rep glitch once.

Vakris_One
07-02-2017, 11:54 PM
When it's happened to me it has always affected only one of my heroes across all gamemodes. Even restarting the game didn't help. It seems to just go away on its own after an undefined amount of time has passed.