PDA

View Full Version : This P2P is terrible

BrainLessSolja
07-01-2017, 05:12 PM
Why not go with dedicated servers so many players are having issues. Half the time when one player leaves HALF THE PLAYERS GET KICKED AND GET 0 xp, rewards, and nothing counts towards their orders.

I've played 4 games in the past hour just to be kicked from all of them. 2 in the first few minutes and 2 in the last. 0 do, rewards, or order progression.

tbtsrjc
07-01-2017, 05:23 PM
You're right, their P2P is terrible and dedicated servers would be better, however this game is past that point now. They would have to recode the game to make it work and I don't believe there are enough developers working on this game to make that possible anytime soon.

Dedicated servers cost money to put up and maintain, I don't see Ubisoft doing that. They went with P2P initially because it's far cheaper than having dedicated servers; in other words they cut corners to save/make money, and aren't going to put any of it back into this game. We the players are stuck with what we have.

RatedChaotic
07-01-2017, 05:27 PM
You can browse the pages of this forum and understand why I play vs AI with MM off.

I dont have these issues and can pause the game to get another beer. Level 2 and 3 bots are in my AI duels and Brawls. Gives me a good challenge. I'm not a godish player. I'm here for fun. Thats fun for me.

BrainLessSolja
07-01-2017, 05:49 PM
You can browse the pages of this forum and understand why I play vs AI with MM off.

I dont have these issues and can pause the game to get another beer. Level 2 and 3 bots are in my AI duels and Brawls. Gives me a good challenge. I'm not a godish player. I'm here for fun. Thats fun for me.

Love it! Haha

BrainLessSolja
07-01-2017, 05:51 PM
With their micro transactions it shouldn't matter, it seems every Ubisoft game that comes out has micro transactions, season pass, or some other paid things. I bet they average around $100-$150 per player per game.

BrainLessSolja
07-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Literally just played an entire full game of dominion player versus AI with matchmaking on and as soon as it said victory, message pops up an error has occurred returning to main menu for more information contact support.ubisoft.com (0006000118)

Piece of ****

RatedChaotic
07-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Literally just played an entire full game of dominion player versus AI with matchmaking on and as soon as it said victory, message pops up an error has occurred returning to main menu for more information contact support.ubisoft.com (0006000118)

Piece of ****

Turn MM off. Atleast you'll progress and not get an error. About the only way to play this game anymore.

RatedChaotic
07-01-2017, 08:48 PM
With their micro transactions it shouldn't matter, it seems every Ubisoft game that comes out has micro transactions, season pass, or some other paid things. I bet they average around $100-$150 per player per game.

60 for 2 copies a week after release. For my son and I. Havent dropped a penny more. Still sitting on 24 crates and 10s of thousands of steel. I even burnt thru crates for Grey. He called me a hoarder. He was right.

EDG_Avocado
07-01-2017, 08:57 PM
it is too late for that step. We are at the point of preparing a funeral for the game.

Gray360UK
07-01-2017, 08:59 PM
I even burnt thru crates for Grey. He called me a hoarder. He was right.

I knew it ;)

RatedChaotic
07-01-2017, 09:11 PM
it is too late for that step. We are at the point of preparing a funeral for the game.

AI til its gone or some miracle happens.

RatedChaotic
07-01-2017, 09:12 PM
I knew it ;)

Love ya bro.

Tillo.
07-01-2017, 11:53 PM
I still remember when they were advertising their brand new outstanding p2p simulation with fireworks and everything.
Nice scam Ubi, well done. Not buying anything from you again though.