PDA

View Full Version : FarCry5

GameGuru2017
07-01-2017, 01:21 PM
Far Cry 5 has much more good story than Far Cry 4! Good slogan for the game! http://www.thequotepedia.com/images/08/when-one-person-sufferes-from-a-delusion-it-is-called-insanity.png

GameGuru2017
07-02-2017, 09:21 AM
I'd like to say even more.....Far Cry 5 story and setting is Perfect! It is like Western but in modern time. May be this game will be a pioneer of a new trend in videogames. RDR2 + FarCry5 as classic westerns will be too much for a game industry! The comparison would be inevitable. And it is far not a fact that FarCry would win....First RDR was an excellent game. (we can't judge the second yet) It was very provident and wise not to make FarCry5 as classic western but to make it as modern time western. And they do not make sensless bang-bang shooter but touches very important subject - religion. Double plus for the game. Religious prejudices are still very strong in american society. Even in government those christian fanatics has very strong positions. I only hope that FarCry5 story will not be the story of how good priest defeats bad priest! Otherwise it will bury all the beauty of the game. Religion -is evil itself. All you must have is little intelligence to understand that. And those fanatics will bite you again and again, dear developers. But don't despair, it means you are moving in right direction.

spparry1
09-30-2017, 09:28 PM
Really Ubisoft, the whole concept of this game is extremely offensive. Just a major display of bigotry and religious intolerance. I suppose you didn't have the courage to make them Muslim extremists. I was a huge fan of the FarCry series, started at 2 but not this one.

Viragoxv535
10-01-2017, 02:38 PM
spparry1, are you comparing today's christians to this cult? I'm not aware of any christian denomination who baptizes people that way...

Phantiron
11-02-2017, 01:31 AM
sppary1 you are suggesting they can make this story not bigoted or religiously intolerant simply by making the extremists Muslim? Did you even read the your post before submitting it?

Magsmp31
02-16-2018, 09:55 PM
Really Ubisoft, the whole concept of this game is extremely offensive. Just a major display of bigotry and religious intolerance. I suppose you didn't have the courage to make them Muslim extremists. I was a huge fan of the FarCry series, started at 2 but not this one.

The implication that this game is offensive and bigoted because the villains are Christian extremists as opposed to Islamic extremists is a bit laughable. I live in Michigan's Upper peninsula which comes really close to passing as Hope County. I'm also a Caucasian Catholic who can't wait to play this game and is not the least bit offended.

You get to fight the scary kind of evil in this game: one that combines manipulation, charismatic leadership, religion, force, the rule of law, and combines them to win power. Not at all unlike how Nazism and Leninism took hold in Germany and the Sovet Union.

On some level, Cults around the world did this all over the world in the latter 20th century. It's going to be a great game I only wish Ghost Recon Wildlands has villains like the far cry series I can't wait to play this game

RamJETz
03-20-2018, 06:16 AM
LoL :rolleyes: Wow the stupidity levels of some people are unfathomable. Fact, there are indeed some crazy religious cults around and some like the Peoples Temple run by Jim Jones did end up with many people dead. That is life ... and death, unfortunately. Anything in life can be offensive if you try hard enough to look at it like that.

War & killing are prevalent in all shooter games, so if that is not your thing go play something else. Far Cry 5 takes something that is real and topical and exaggerates it to make a somewhat believable story line full of all the action, excitement, revenge and victory that we all love and crave in a good shootemup ...

...Far Cry series has always done it well and this game looks to be a cracker but it is definitely not for snowflakes !!! :cool: