PDA

View Full Version : Even youtubers give up on this game...how can normal players still go on ?

XxHunterHxX
06-30-2017, 07:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Oju86I4PI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyp_bMmYLLs

Come on ubi....dont let the game die....

Arekonator
06-30-2017, 08:35 PM
I stopped watching when the dude started rambling about microtransactions and timesunk because that argument is plainly wrong.
750+ hours and only fully geared one character, total rep 22?
I have less than half the playtime and more rep, including one character on rep 30 and i am sitting on almost 100k steel and could get max gear and buy anything i want on a whim if i decide to do so. And I've never spent a single cent above the basic game price.
I pretty much agree with regards to balance issues and especially networking which is just plain terrible, and actually got even worse lately, but holy ****, people need to stop blindly repeating the microtransaction nonsense because its factually wrong and it discredits your position in other regards.
Also, having a youtube channel doesnt make your or mine opinion more valid or someone elses.

That_guy44
06-30-2017, 08:49 PM
After they implemented the new daily orders, You shouldn't have a problem getting steel. It's 800 a day.

XxHunterHxX
06-30-2017, 09:05 PM
I stopped watching when the dude started rambling about microtransactions and timesunk because that argument is plainly wrong.
750+ hours and only fully geared one character, total rep 22?
I have less than half the playtime and more rep, including one character on rep 30 and i am sitting on almost 100k steel and could get max gear and buy anything i want on a whim if i decide to do so. And I've never spent a single cent above the basic game price.
I pretty much agree with regards to balance issues and especially networking which is just plain terrible, and actually got even worse lately, but holy ****, people need to stop blindly repeating the microtransaction nonsense because its factually wrong and it discredits your position in other regards.
Also, having a youtube channel doesnt make your or mine opinion more valid or someone elses.

Most people HIGH Skill Level Players dont touch Dominion coz its a **** fest....he only plays 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 that is why he is low level

even now go play 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 and you will be vs a prestige level 1 thinking he is a noob but he is actualy WAYYY better then you at 1 v 1

i have allmost all my caracters to prestige 7 but most of the game time is me just not careing if i win or lose in dominon just take a point and stay on it...

but people actualy wana duel and feel a good fight in 1 v 1 that is why they dont have 9999999999999999 steel or high prestige the game is basicly punishing people that play 1 v 1 or 2 v 2 dont belive me ? look at true talent or cartoonz or any other guys that ubisoft paredes around at "tournaments" they have low level caracters...

Antonioj26
06-30-2017, 09:11 PM
Dang without precious e celebs what will we do?!?!

Arekonator
06-30-2017, 09:23 PM
I like how you turned it around into saying i am bad player. I played my fair share of duels and brawls, and for the reason i stopped you can refer to video about turtle meta that is floating somewhere around first page of of General Discussion. I will take the dominion ****fest over that, because it at least produces actually hilarious stuff sometimes.

Also good job avoiding my main point - microtransaction argument being false.
To quote the video "if you see player with maxed gear on more than character, i guarantee you he spent real money on steel packs." This is simply not true and when you say that, you are making whole range of assumptions that dont have any ground in reality.

Bonus point: When all the super-high-skill people play in 1v1 and 2v2 only, the gear is disabled there, so *****ing about slow gear upgrade progression becomes pointless.

Linnix1
06-30-2017, 09:36 PM
Dang without precious e celebs what will we do?!?!

Have no way to give reviews in a way that people trust and have zero pull in the gaming community.
YouTube's serve a good purpose of basically showcasing and reviewing a game while costing the company nothing. There's a reason game companies send popular streamers games or systems early. To showcase and hype up the game to draw a crowd. It's actually one of the things I say Ubi does right. But if no one worth the salt can give this a good deal of approval then no one would play it. If you want a example look at mariplier and fnaf that game would have never reached the state it is without him playing it.

kweassa1
06-30-2017, 09:38 PM
Most people HIGH Skill Level Players dont touch Dominion coz its a **** fest....he only plays 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 that is why he is low level
even now go play 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 and you will be vs a prestige level 1 thinking he is a noob but he is actualy WAYYY better then you at 1 v 1

i have allmost all my caracters to prestige 7 but most of the game time is me just not careing if i win or lose in dominon just take a point and stay on it...
but people actualy wana duel and feel a good fight in 1 v 1 that is why they dont have 9999999999999999 steel or high prestige the game is basicly punishing people that play 1 v 1 or 2 v 2 dont belive me ? look at true talent or cartoonz or any other guys that ubisoft paredes around at "tournaments" they have low level caracters...

...so why do you need steel and microtransactions in 1v1 and 2v2 when those modes don't use item stats?

You're just so obsessed into bashing the game that you don't really think out these stuff, do you. You just dig up whatever there is that bases the game and just post it blindly.

You don't need any money spent at all if you only play 1v1 and 2v2s.

XxHunterHxX
06-30-2017, 09:44 PM
At this point im gona stop coz i know that people that ir PRO micro transactions and say that its a good thing to play the game for 40+ days and still not have near all of the ingame stuff unlocked they ir just eather trolling or just i dont know

what he was saying is the the grinding is to much in this game and its not fun coz you do the same thing over and over in game but whatever i say it wont matter fan boys will still kiss ubi and say its fine il just ignore them for now ghet all my caracters to prestige 7 just to ghet the most i can out of this game before it dies out i still think i wasted 40 euros on the season pass but for now i think i got enough out of this game for my money even do this game was a huge lie for all the players and dont say it was not look at all the trailers they hyped the storry mode even do they knew it was just ****

Vingrask
06-30-2017, 09:47 PM
Who are those guys?

Antonioj26
06-30-2017, 09:51 PM
Have no way to give reviews in a way that people trust and have zero pull in the gaming community.
YouTube's serve a good purpose of basically showcasing and reviewing a game while costing the company nothing. There's a reason game companies send popular streamers games or systems early. To showcase and hype up the game to draw a crowd. It's actually one of the things I say Ubi does right. But if no one worth the salt can give this a good deal of approval then no one would play it. If you want a example look at mariplier and fnaf that game would have never reached the state it is without him playing it.

I don't disagree but I'm mostly just taking a jab at eviler. If he's not complaining or memeing than he's shilling YouTube videos and slurping the YouTuber. He holds them on way too high of a pedastal.

kweassa1
06-30-2017, 09:52 PM
At this point im gona stop coz i know that people that ir PRO micro transactions and say that its a good thing to play the game for 40+ days and still not have near all of the ingame stuff unlocked they ir just eather trolling or just i dont know

what he was saying is the the grinding is to much in this game and its not fun coz you do the same thing over and over in game but whatever i say it wont matter fan boys will still kiss ubi and say its fine il just ignore them for now ghet all my caracters to prestige 7 just to ghet the most i can out of this game before it dies out i still think i wasted 40 euros on the season pass but for now i think i got enough out of this game for my money even do this game was a huge lie for all the players and dont say it was not look at all the trailers they hyped the storry mode even do they knew it was just ****

No, you're simply running away as you always do.

You write a poorly thought out, generally stupid bashing thread, people jump in to criticize it, and then you disappear, go dark for a while, and then come back and write up another one of these threads.

So I dare you, answer me please.

What "grind?"

What kind of :"grinding" do you need when your "highly-skilled" players do 1v1s and 2v2s almost exclusively, and hardly have time to do 4v4s to rack up steel from orders?? :confused:

Is there some super-secret system I don't know about where you're required to spend salv/steel to make yourself more powerful in 1v1s, or you'll never be competent??

Because, from the start when this game came out and Del Rith from Angry Joe's made a incorrect comment about how people can P2W stuff, there's been a horde of people complaining about "microtransactions" except even before the item stat changes there never was a P2W nor a heavy need for microtransactions. So I'm really curious what you're complaining about when your highly-skilled arse plays only duels and still complains about 'grind'.

Arekonator
06-30-2017, 10:06 PM
...or just i dont know...
It comes down to basically this, yes. You just dont have a clue

At no point i said i am for microtransactions. I think they should not be in full priced game out of principle. But all things considered, if they werent in the game i would not noticed. Because the way they are implemented to me looks like they are in the most mild form possible and are in game because some big boss decided he wants them there.
Grind in a fighting game? Grind for what? For gear that has no real effect mechanics-wise? You play this kind of game because you enjoy the combat. If you dont, having fancy looking axe or helmet is not gonna change it. Speaking about grind as a whole is imo absolutely missplaced here.

I have numerous posts on this forum, thrashing the things that are wrong with this game, but because i actually dare to point out the couple of things that i think ubi did right for a change that makes me *** kissing fanboy.
They say ignorance is a bliss, but in your case it seems to be just spite instead.

Lyskir
06-30-2017, 10:14 PM
omg if you don't like this game then just leave

every day the same Theard with the same BS

Gray360UK
06-30-2017, 10:17 PM
The 'even' YouTubers part of the title of this thread bugs me. Can I just point out, YouTubers are completely normal people too. They are not special beings from another dimension.

Antonioj26
06-30-2017, 10:31 PM
The 'even' YouTubers part of the title of this thread bugs me. Can I just point out, YouTubers are completely normal people too. They are not special beings from another dimension.

Yeah I think that's what got my goat

kweassa1
06-30-2017, 10:36 PM

Goat Simulator will take care of that problem. Oh yes!

Antonioj26
06-30-2017, 10:40 PM
Goat Simulator will take care of that problem. Oh yes!

Lol my idiot friend spent a half hour hyping that game and I was severely disappointed when I finally caved

UbiJurassic
07-01-2017, 12:00 AM

I keep my goat on me at all times. No one's getting my goat!
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-05/28/17/enhanced/webdr06/anigif_enhanced-13857-1401312170-9.gif

JibletHunter
07-01-2017, 12:51 AM
I don't disagree but I'm mostly just taking a jab at eviler. If he's not complaining or memeing than he's shilling YouTube videos and slurping the YouTuber. He holds them on way too high of a pedastal.

The irony intensifies. Let the circle-jerk begin king of class.

EDG_Avocado
07-01-2017, 12:57 AM
what is with your title? Youtube gamers are normal people as well.
Point is, Game won't last long after season 3 and Ubisoft doesn't want to include some servers

Antonioj26
07-01-2017, 02:38 AM
I keep my goat on me at all times. No one's getting my goat!
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-05/28/17/enhanced/webdr06/anigif_enhanced-13857-1401312170-9.gif

lol I would love to know the context of that

bmason1000
07-01-2017, 04:24 AM
lol I would love to know the context of that

No, its SO much better this way hahaha

XxHunterHxX
07-01-2017, 09:32 AM
The ideea is if no one is promoting the game on top of the fact that the game is already known for how bad it is then it stands no chance at a revival even do that is mostly a dream by now

Capoupacap
07-01-2017, 10:29 AM
Another useful post...

Tyrjo
07-01-2017, 11:09 AM
The first guy basically motivates his goodbye with that his youtube channel will not grow, so there you go. He doesn't really care about the game, just his youtube "career".

Capoupacap
07-01-2017, 11:35 AM
The ideea is if no one is promoting the game on top of the fact that the game is already known for how bad it is then it stands no chance at a revival even do that is mostly a dream by now

It's a sure thing you're not either, if you look closely you can find youtubers that would say the exact opposite or at least present fact in a more neutral way... What's the point to bring these "Buzz attempt" video on the forum ;)

Rikuto01.tv
07-01-2017, 02:47 PM
A youtubers job is to be clickbaity and edgy.

Who cares?

Genocide1056
07-01-2017, 03:21 PM

When the game was in the alpha/beta state I was a top 15 brawl player. Now that the game has been out, I play almost only Dominion.
I personally would take a high end Dominion player over a high end Duel or Brawl player any day of the week. Being skillful in any game mode is credible, but do not think for a moment that you can take four top tier Duel mode players, and match them up against top tier Dominion players at a game of Dominion - the result will be that the Duel players get dooked on. This goes both ways for sure, but just dont knock Dominion. At casual levels, Dominion can totally be a cluster****. At high tier levels, the game is played very tactically with tons of communication and coordination. I've yet to watch a youtuber or streamer that plays Dominion at a high enough level that I would consider their feedback and input.

JibletHunter
07-01-2017, 05:54 PM

All you do is take jabs at people, resting on a sense of inflated self worth. Go outside some year.

JibletHunter
07-01-2017, 10:17 PM

Antonio being a *****, check!