PDA

View Full Version : Tournament mode is joke

My.Insanity
06-30-2017, 06:43 PM
I have played now a couple of Tournaments on the test server and i tell you one thing...

All you will face are f**king Centurios which will only turtle and punish you.

It its completly useless to test such a Gamemode while the Turtlemeta is still there.

So UBISOFT ... move your lazy A$$ and get some work done.

(sorry for the Salt.. but after faceing ONLY turtles in this Mode.. i cant keep calm)

Lyskir
06-30-2017, 06:47 PM
well i guess they dont test hero balance in a Tournament test u know? they test this mode itself how it works/should work or to find bugs

XxHunterHxX
06-30-2017, 07:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Oju86I4PI

you wont ghet to see season 3...

T_Sesh
06-30-2017, 07:29 PM
The public test is not to test character matchups or balance, it's to test the functionality of the mode and hash out bugs. We don't know when defense meta changes will occur, or when the ranked mode will officially roll out. It could very well be defense meta changes come out first, or they both come out together - who knows.

bmason1000
06-30-2017, 07:38 PM
The public test is not to test character matchups or balance, it's to test the functionality of the mode and hash out bugs. We don't know when defense meta changes will occur, or when the ranked mode will officially roll out. It could very well be defense meta changes come out first, or they both come out together - who knows.
Word.

Linnix1
06-30-2017, 07:39 PM
Yes it's a joke I'm just waiting for the punchline

cragar212
06-30-2017, 08:15 PM
It is pretty hilarious aways back they said they wanted to improve the game before releasing ranked. Since then most would agree the game has gotten worse. But I guess at this point what have they got to lose