PDA

View Full Version : Shugoki Deamons embrace bug.

DeLatv
06-30-2017, 04:04 PM
There is a bug with deamons embrace, where if opponent uses some kind of move that had forward momentum, like shoulder bash, shield bash, nobuski kick... And enemy gets too close, the shugoki Deamons embrace will go past and trough enemy not grabbing them.
This is happening quite often... It specially you see opponent do some move, and u try to punish with Deamons embrace...

Halvtand
06-30-2017, 04:07 PM
Never seen it happen. But I don't play Shug that much. Very interesting bug though. Will try to replicate.

DeLatv
06-30-2017, 04:42 PM
To replicate, get an warden, make him do shoulder bash, when he hits your support armor and shugoki starts his leap forward, he will go past him

Moondyne_MC
07-01-2017, 05:03 AM
Demon's Embrace seems very buggy in general. I've been trying to play the big guy lately, and quite often when you throw an enemy in to a wall, even though you're holding all the way back on the left stick, he just goes for an awkward GB that fumbles (due to their wallstun) and gets you punished.

Other times there's a strange delay before he bends down, resulting in enough recovery time for the enemy to dodge your "guaranteed" hug. Quite annoying, and have lost more than a few matches because of it, which has almost negated any desire I have to play the poor old Shugo now.