PDA

View Full Version : Comparison pc consoles

kendebell
06-30-2017, 12:24 PM
First i like ask why in pc you see nice duels...whats the prob in consoles?its a non stop atacking carnage...everybody only atack until stamina is out..also only gb untill you get got...whats wrong?i am on ps4 65 rep in total...the defence meta everybody is talking about doesnt exist on ps4...so if changes come to break the def meta..what will happen after that?we allready have an attacking carnage..after changes...what will happen?

DrExtrem
06-30-2017, 12:57 PM
Well.

PC and console versions simply are two different games, with the sane optics ans style.

My.Insanity
06-30-2017, 01:10 PM
nice duels? You mean staring contests and waiting for the first attack to parry?

man i would kill for a normal duel where the enemy is attacking instead of waiting for me to do something they can punish... the only Hero who is attacking without any brain is Centurio and only because he is broken as f**k and Ubisoft dont give a sh!t about him.

Draghmar
06-30-2017, 01:15 PM
I think the problem is that on consoles the problem is exact opposite to what PC has. On PC there is waiting for the opponent to take some action because it's quite risky to do it in many cases and on consoles, where game is in 30fps fast attacks are so fast that you just need to spam them. So basically balancing thing out would be to find some golden mean (I hope this is proper translation ;)) between those two.

Charmzzz
06-30-2017, 02:43 PM
Input lag on Console prevents the defense meta because people cannot parry safely. That's why Console has a more aggressive behaviour I guess.

kendebell
06-30-2017, 02:50 PM
Its not only the 30fps....its like you go duel snd you face high lvl players that dont even know the champs....no tactics no nothing only spam fest...gb fest...i can name here chars more than 20 rep and dont even know nothing about the champs they play.. I know ita normal but also this players are here in forums saying opinions....and they dont even have a clue about the champs they play...al

Also what about the beta...really....you all know that consoles keep this game alive not pc...and since players on consoles are more..i think our opinion on ranked matters too...

They test rank on 60 fps only so when it comes to 30 fps we will have ranked matches only with assassin classes....thats a small problem that a beta rank on consoles can solve...also i know the ppl that join the ubisoft tournament help with bug reports etc but there are also other players on consoles that have more problems than only dc...for example parry lights...

MasterChiefPON
06-30-2017, 03:25 PM
Its not only the 30fps....its like you go duel snd you face high lvl players that dont even know the champs....no tactics no nothing only spam fest...gb fest...i can name here chars more than 20 rep and dont even know nothing about the champs they play.. I know ita normal but also this players are here in forums saying opinions....and they dont even have a clue about the champs they play...al

Also what about the beta...really....you all know that consoles keep this game alive not pc...and since players on consoles are more..i think our opinion on ranked matters too...

They test rank on 60 fps only so when it comes to 30 fps we will have ranked matches only with assassin classes....thats a small problem that a beta rank on consoles can solve...also i know the ppl that join the ubisoft tournament help with bug reports etc but there are also other players on consoles that have more problems than only dc...for example parry lights...

I think there's more people on console that are awful in duels because a lot more of players thay play casually still play in contrast to PC where a lot of players abandoned the game and the pros and try hards stayed. But I don't known why people insist that people on console don't parry lights and don't turtle because I experience it all the time... I don't know if it's that I'm crazy and imagining things because when I hear people saying that doesn't exist on console I always think -that's not true. Maybe it's harder of course but it exists...

kendebell
06-30-2017, 03:36 PM
Def meta exists also in consoles its just a bit harder with 30 fps ...but....80 % of they cant even do a combo or a follow up so ...def meta for them is impossiblw

Rikuto01.tv
06-30-2017, 04:23 PM
First i like ask why in pc you see nice duels...whats the prob in consoles?its a non stop atacking carnage...everybody only atack until stamina is out..also only gb untill you get got...whats wrong?i am on ps4 65 rep in total...the defence meta everybody is talking about doesnt exist on ps4...so if changes come to break the def meta..what will happen after that?we allready have an attacking carnage..after changes...what will happen?

Attacking actually works on console, so duels are better there. PC is for 4v4.

RatedChaotic
06-30-2017, 04:39 PM
Def meta exists also in consoles its just a bit harder with 30 fps ...but....80 % of they cant even do a combo or a follow up so ...def meta for them is impossiblw

More kids own Playstations what do you expect.