PDA

View Full Version : sooo...0006000118 still happening. Rarely finishing dominion matches...

Miadous
06-30-2017, 03:00 AM
Why no fix? Can you guys bring in a 3rd party team/company that specializes in online gaming and networking? It's obvious at this point the small team still working on For Honor is not going to fix the plague of errors this game has had for months.

jeppy83
06-30-2017, 11:23 AM
Same thing happened to me today during 1v1 duel. I thought those errors never happened in duels and only in dominion. I feel like there is no solution to this problem. No matter how many patches they make, errors will still occur. I have played many online games but none with so many errors like For Honor. The game should be called For Error lol. Every thing about the game is great except for the errors. I don't mind waiting for the balance changes but we shouldn't have to wait long for error and network fixes.

Capoupacap
06-30-2017, 02:25 PM
got exactly the same issue regularly

Miadous
06-30-2017, 04:34 PM
Same thing happened to me today during 1v1 duel. I thought those errors never happened in duels and only in dominion. I feel like there is no solution to this problem. No matter how many patches they make, errors will still occur. I have played many online games but none with so many errors like For Honor. The game should be called For Error lol. Every thing about the game is great except for the errors. I don't mind waiting for the balance changes but we shouldn't have to wait long for error and network fixes.

Yes, I've enjoyed this game more than most games released in the past few years. We shouldn't be dealing with all of these connection issues at this point though. This many months into the game lifecycle, we should be talking about content (maybe a new game mode, siege?) and ongoing hero balances, but nope, still dealing with errors and overall ability to just play the game.

Miadous
07-01-2017, 06:49 AM
And also today, as it did a few days ago as well, my game froze during a dominion. A few seconds later, the entire game closed itself and I'm back on desktop. It seems to do this occasionally. There's no error for this obviously, but I do click Send Crash Report.

xmelesiox
07-01-2017, 07:08 AM
If you're a PC I was having the same problem and what fixed it was task manager setting priority to high. Now it never happens.