PDA

View Full Version : Showing skill pre match

Ngallo22
06-30-2017, 02:12 AM
With introduction of showing off one's skill during matchmaking, you should get some more renown during the match for killing the enemy heroes ranked higher than you.

I do not think the renown should just depend on KD and whether you win/lose a match.

Mia.Nora
06-30-2017, 02:22 AM
They are not showing skill, just the account wide reputation, which absolutely has nothing to do with skill at all. It just displays the amount of time played, nothing less nothing more.

UbiNoty
06-30-2017, 02:50 AM
Ah, I believe you may be referring to these changes:

Face-Off Screen
-Player Skill displayed during Face Off:
-Before a match, during Face-Off, players will now be able to see their skill relative to their allies and the enemy team.
-The relation is calculated from the team and opponent Skill average against player’s skill rating.
-NOTE: The skill rating itself is calculated based on each player individual average performance in matches (and to a lesser extent their team performance).

Reputation Score displayed during Face Off:
-Before a match, during Face-Off, the Reputation Score of each player (sum of all Reputations Levels reached on each Hero) is now displayed by default.
-All players’ Hero Reputation Level and Gear Stat Level are still available on the page “Hero Overview” that can be triggered during the same Face-Off phase.

Your skill in the face off is totally relative to the other players in the session. So your relative skill in one game will be different in another.

The rep-averaging is more for more balanced matchmaking purposes at lower levels. Is this what you were asking about?

Ngallo22
06-30-2017, 10:53 PM
Ah, I believe you may be referring to these changes:

Your skill in the face off is totally relative to the other players in the session. So your relative skill in one game will be different in another.

The rep-averaging is more for more balanced matchmaking purposes at lower levels. Is this what you were asking about?

Yes I was referring to the face off screen info.I figured if you were less than "on par" with a opponent, you should be rewarded with a little more renown after eliminating them

UbiJurassic
06-30-2017, 11:51 PM
Yes I was referring to the face off screen info.I figured if you were less than "on par" with a opponent, you should be rewarded with a little more renown after eliminating them

It's definitely a suggestion we could get over to the team, Ngallo22. :)