PDA

View Full Version : Whoa, this is major ********.

Bot_NerfShugoki
06-29-2017, 03:26 PM
Thank you ********soft. Thank you for reverting the ****ing save-data on tournament mode where I don't have my ****ty shinobi and have to play w/ chars I haven't even ****ing touched.

Thank you.

Can we get like 50k money if this is only a test, you idiots?

For those not understanding the situation, funnily enough, this was supposed to be an ironical post of those that find mistakes in even the slightest changes. They reverted the save-data to older saves.
I main another character other than Shinobi, but lately I've been accommodating to his stupid-***. Can we get 50k coins to buy any character we want, due to this?

Gray360UK
06-29-2017, 03:47 PM
You understand what the word 'test' means, right? I mean I could understand this post if we were talking about the finished product, but you have access to something others can't even download (hello2u Console playerbase) and you're complaining because you can't be a Shinobi? Really? :rolleyes:

UbiNoty
06-30-2017, 12:08 AM
It's actually pretty generous to get most of your account for a test like this. Most PBE/PTRs just give you a clean slate to play on.

And I don't mind ironic humor, but if you're going to do it, please do so in a way that is less inflammatory and easy to misunderstand next time. Even if what you said is in jest, you need to abide by the forum rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181763-Forum-Rules).

So I'll be closing this thread. Thanks!