PDA

View Full Version : Another Awesome Day of Connection Free Issues

ShadowStepped
06-28-2017, 07:47 PM
[All Platforms] Online Services Degradation: 06/28

Hey Warriors,

We're currently aware of a degradation issue causing players to be disconnected from the games.

We are aware and currently trying to resolve the problem as soon as we can. This thread will be updated when we have more information.

Thanks for your patience whilst we get this resolved!

Regards,

Your For Honor Team.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Jarl.Felix
06-28-2017, 08:11 PM
Today this game is a complete joke. ..

All you get is desyncs, rollbacks, lock-on bugs, + dominion game stats RESTARTS during game !!! (can you believe this?) + ofc "anticheat" disconnect.

Well, one word = UBISOFT.

XxHunterHxX
06-28-2017, 09:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3UseMpFCfA

Sad...

tbtsrjc
06-28-2017, 09:35 PM
Need more data...

ShadowStepped
06-28-2017, 09:56 PM
Oh i can easily believe this. I am not going to waste my time listing all the items i dislike about this game because i already have. I quit playing this game entirely. I just came back today to look at the forum hoping to see improvements but instead i see the same thing i have seen for months now, We are aware and currently trying to resolve the problem as soon as we can. This thread will be updated when we have more information. So yeah I am done. I was not even going to look at the forum but i said to myself, come on give it a chance, lol im an idiot.

LongNightVoyage
06-28-2017, 10:57 PM
I've been very patient and forgiving during the first season as connection issues have always been a problem.

But for some reason everything - and I mean like the whole multiplayer game - has been ruined with the second season.
Balancing is all over the place (ty new heroes you're really a gift for this game...), has been totally ****ed up and the connection issues are worse than ever.
For 3 days now I can finish like only half of my games. And mostly I get kicked out when I'm winning. I finished 4 games today (lost all of them, great teammates indeed. I'll go back to duels) and got kicked out of 3 matches (almost always while having around 600-700 points while being in the lead. So, yeah, much salt here) due to several reasons such as Anti-Cheat "Connection overtime" (or something) or a random error code.
The reason I'm here now is that my game now decided to just crash and close. I have to admit that happens rather rarely but still, I'm not enjoying this game anymore and basically think it's dead. I fear that as soon as all heroes have been released nobody will even bother anymore to make this game running. After all the season pass players (poor fools...) got what they were promised for their money (free heroes but I rather pay for them rofl).

BUT! I actually think that there is a team working on this game and actually trying to fix it somehow. What I mostly want to critizise is the policy of Ubisoft in this case. Like we all know they go for quantity instead of quality. It is yet again proven and unfortunatly an actually really good game has to suffer from it.

I see you on the battlefield, guys.
...If you have bad luck. :p

UbiNoty
06-28-2017, 11:51 PM
Thanks for letting everyone know, the degradation is over now and everything should be running as usual.

I'll be closing this thread - if you want more information you can look to our official post here. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1695763-All-Platforms-Online-Services-Degradation-06-28)