PDA

View Full Version : Why have you reset my account ubisoft

rico5941
06-28-2017, 02:27 PM
so there is me playing duels and such then i had to go for work must of got kicked for inactivity start up the game again it then went to update.....

i then had to go through picking my faction making my emblem again and go through the tutorial..... i had a rep 30 lawbringer and a rep 14 raider 3 crates and around 25000 steel as well as 90 days of champion status...

so can someone please tell me why this has happened, iv bought this game on release and been playing it non stop

Ubi-Swaguchi
06-28-2017, 02:32 PM
so there is me playing duels and such then i had to go for work must of got kicked for inactivity start up the game again it then went to update.....

i then had to go through picking my faction making my emblem again and go through the tutorial..... i had a rep 30 lawbringer and a rep 14 raider 3 crates and around 25000 steel as well as 90 days of champion status...

so can someone please tell me why this has happened, iv bought this game on release and been playing it non stop

Hey rico5941

I'm sorry to hear your account appears to have been reset. Hopefully we can find out whats happened and help you. If you haven't already, can you contact our Customer Support team via the link below

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB

If you already have a support ticket for this, can you PM me the ticket number so I can chase it down for you?

- Ubi-Swaguchi

Ubi-Swaguchi
06-28-2017, 02:43 PM
Hey rico5941

We have recently rectified this issue. Can you try restarting your console and game. This should resolve the issue

- Ubi-Swaguchi