PDA

View Full Version : This disconnects reach a new limit...

Breezy175
06-27-2017, 08:22 AM
Hello guys, yesterday i played like 3 hours for honor and it wasnt possible to finish 5 skirmish with my Valkyrie. Everytime i played like 10 min and then anyone leaves and all other get kicked out of the match. Please Devs can you make any system so the Game makes a difference between DC and RageQuit so we still get our orders finished and expirience when we get Dced?

For example: We play like 10 min and get a disconnect, then we get the full exp and all other rewards. If we play 5 min we only get the half of it.

I hope you will respond to my thread.

Sorry for my bad english.

UbiJurassic
06-28-2017, 12:04 AM
IN our last Warrior's Den stream, our online game director, Damien, talked about the possibility of implementing partial XP gain from disconnected matches. It's not far off to assume we could do the same for Order progression as well. If you would like, I can submit your suggestion over to the team to investigate as a possibility for the future. :)

Breezy175
06-29-2017, 08:15 AM
Thanks for the fast answer UbiJurassic, it would be nice if you share my idea or my suggestions with your team. I hope for a better time in future. Yesterday i had really much fun with my friend while we were playing for honor. This happened the last time 3 months ago ^^

Yours faithfully

Breezy