PDA

View Full Version : Funny Start to Me163 Mission

BigMotor
03-04-2004, 02:41 PM
First of all, really enjoying the expansion pack and special thanks to the FB team for adding the ME163, a favorite of mine.

When starting the mission that came with the CD, I am sitting on the runway (engine off) with my 3 wingmen behind me. A quick look back at them and I notice that they are all jumping out of their aircraft! LOL. (I knew this aircraft was dangerous but I didn't know they did squadron formation bailouts!) Also I am unable to start my engine. Any ideas?

BigMotor
03-04-2004, 02:41 PM
First of all, really enjoying the expansion pack and special thanks to the FB team for adding the ME163, a favorite of mine.

When starting the mission that came with the CD, I am sitting on the runway (engine off) with my 3 wingmen behind me. A quick look back at them and I notice that they are all jumping out of their aircraft! LOL. (I knew this aircraft was dangerous but I didn't know they did squadron formation bailouts!) Also I am unable to start my engine. Any ideas?

BaldieJr
03-04-2004, 02:43 PM
Its a bug. The developers are aware of it, and will be releasing a patch.

Signature:
Note: you may include UBBCodeâ™, UBBCodeâ™ Images and HTML in your signature. However, if the forum you are posting to does not allow these codes, your signature will not display as intended.

BigMotor
03-04-2004, 03:59 PM
Thanks BaldieJr. And by the way, if there are any Komet fans out there, here is a great website that covers everything about the aircraft: Komet Information (http://www.sml.lr.tudelft.nl/~home/rob/me163.htm)

[This message was edited by BigMotor on Fri March 05 2004 at 05:44 AM.]

[This message was edited by BigMotor on Fri March 05 2004 at 09:23 AM.]