PDA

View Full Version : New image from Tiger 3d model and more info on the city

Colerinho
06-23-2017, 06:59 PM
Michel posted a new picture on his instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVsKWPtA2WF/

It shows the tiger 3d model, so it seems like this is an actual model from the game. It looks very detailed.

He also mentions the next step is the living city and "big things have already been done".

What do you guys expect of the city and what would you like to do there?

Jayhan90
06-23-2017, 07:44 PM
I saw that on Twitter and I have to say that he looks so awesome and badass! I love it! It also seems like right eye is scarred (perhaps from a fight?)

I'm hoping that we'll see more people from the city, that's for sure! Though what's making me curious is whether or not we interact with these people, too. And if we're talking about Ganesh City, then I'm expecting to see a huge difference of social class depending on where you are.

bl4ckgriffin
06-24-2017, 06:19 PM
I'm starting to wander about combat in this game since Knox and the tiger character are shown with only pistols as weapons..... Does this mean we will be limited to a single weapon? Or will some characters adopt a hand to hand combat choice for the more agressive Hybrids? I don't want the crew and player character to be limited to range or melle

bl4ckgriffin
06-25-2017, 09:47 AM
*sigh* Do we have to have range and melee combat at all? :p

Seriously, I'm pretty certain we'll have more and diverse options. Personally, I find the idea of a character 'signature weapon' appealing, like Jade has her bō.

Great new concept art by the way. I guess we can expect to be teased this way on a weekly basis, and I'm OK with that. Not sure what's up with some imbeciles in the comment section though ("Please don't make this a SJW game" – this guy can not at all have played the predecessor :rolleyes:).

Signature weapon is fine with me, I was talking about not being limited to one. Even in the first game jade was melee and to a lesser extent ranged. That is all im asking give me a choice or make it so that each character have a secondary weapon. Let's take Knox for example: I'm ok if he is primarily a ranged character but i want him to at least use his metal arm for close combat. I just think it is moronic when an enemy is melee attacking you and you are shooting him with a rifle, just picture the big guy near the tiger hybrid.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--QTRD0FIW--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/wrvl4frxiff7dqphn36c.jpg

Scraps007
07-02-2017, 09:05 AM
Oh mate. That tiger lad is absolutely gorgeous! I'd serve in his army!

P1nKR4Bb1t
07-03-2017, 01:06 AM
Oh mate. That tiger lad is absolutely gorgeous! I'd serve in his army!

The prisoner of the night squadron

Kierrok
07-29-2017, 05:36 AM
Funny, the lady on the flying chair is Mistress Ching, from Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End.
https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pirates/images/8/8a/Ching%26co.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/800?cb=20100606163521