PDA

View Full Version : Possible Centurion glitch ?

Oil-Slick
06-22-2017, 02:37 PM
Hey just wanting someone's opinion on what is going on in this clip, it shows the guy I'm playing against going for a guardbreak as cent but immediately a heavy comes out instead.

It's 20 seconds in on the clip, its happened about 3 times to me now and catches me off guard every time.

http://xboxclips.com/MightyZig/442b7d4f-724d-4936-9c54-d24edca40479

Draghmar
06-22-2017, 02:45 PM
That's a unlock bug that people discovered not long ago. I'd just report that because it's exploit that shouldn't be in the game and it gives him clear advantage. I really hope Ubi will be more firm about their statement about using any exploits...

Oil-Slick
06-22-2017, 02:56 PM
Ok mate cheers for the reply, knew there was something fishy about that lol. I guess this thread has served it's purpose.

Blasto95
06-22-2017, 03:52 PM
I cant see the video right now, but are you talking about where the Centurion unlocks and turns around to GB, only to turn around again with a heavy? If so, I would not call this an exploit unless you have some genius way to fix it... Everyone can change targets to follow up their next move to that person. Centurion can Light attack one person, change targets and quick GB someone else. Essentially that is what he is doing, except hes just whiffing the GB. Only "exploit" would be how the opponent still see's the GB icon. But good luck getting Ubisoft to fix that. More of a bug than exploit.

JibletHunter
06-22-2017, 04:20 PM
I cant see the video right now, but are you talking about where the Centurion unlocks and turns around to GB, only to turn around again with a heavy? If so, I would not call this an exploit unless you have some genius way to fix it... Everyone can change targets to follow up their next move to that person. Centurion can Light attack one person, change targets and quick GB someone else. Essentially that is what he is doing, except hes just whiffing the GB. Only "exploit" would be how the opponent still see's the GB icon. But good luck getting Ubisoft to fix that. More of a bug than exploit.

The false GB icon is the only reason people use this, lol. Its not like they are unlocking and turning away to hide their sword or something. They do it to get a false indication of a gb, which insures a hit if the opponent reacts to their HUD. The GB indicator popping up is the bug (as the indicator should only pop up if the Gb attaches to a character), with the unlocking to get a free charged heavy being the exploit of that bug. To start off by saying the GB indicator is an exploit and wind up calling it a bug because it hard to fix is pedantic and irrelevant to what makes an exploit an exploit. If this is a general bug that can be exploited on any other character, I would love to see a video of it.

Until then, this is a cent specific exploit, and you should report players using it in PVP (as you should with any other exploiter regardless for the character they use).

UbiNoty
06-23-2017, 01:19 AM
You can report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can take a closer look at it. The Centurion unlock tech issue should already be under review by us currently so we can get a response out on that soon as well.