PDA

View Full Version : Control config

Patboy84
06-21-2017, 06:54 PM
Hi there Im with reduced mobility and I did try playing FC1234 but no one has my controller config to be able to play... COD does have it... please add this to the FC5.

LEFT JOYSTICK
UP................ADVANCE
DOWN..........GO BACK
LEFT............TURN LEFT
RIGHT..........TURN RIGHT

RIGHT JOYSTICK TO LOOK AROUND

THANKS

scrapser
06-25-2017, 05:38 AM
I'm not sure if this is possible but the company CH Products has had a long history with game controllers. They have a forum called, "The CH Hanger" which is monitored by one of the company developers. He may be able to help you with software that would convert your joystick signals to be recognized as mouse or game control inputs. It's worth checking into. It may take some time for him to answer you but he's always been helpful to me with flight sim controls.

http://www.ch-hangar.com/

akilyoung
06-27-2017, 02:17 PM
You might be able to use Xpadder on PC to reconfig your controller.

HorTyS
06-27-2017, 04:57 PM
Well if the OP is on console, both systems allow you to totally re-map you controller anyway at a system level, so even if there is not a configuration option within the game he should be able to find a solution in the controller mapping apps on the consoles themselves, and pc obviously allows remaps or anything... shouldn't be an issue.

Patboy84
07-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Thanks for your answer, I m on X-One so I think that my config is limited compare to PC but I will try. Maybe UBISOFT will read this thread :D

HorTyS
07-03-2017, 07:04 PM
on xbox one you can fully configure the controller now in the system settings, so you should be able to find some sort of set up that works.

Patboy84
07-17-2017, 04:59 PM
Plz tell me how because I don t see how to config a different direction for joysticks