PDA

View Full Version : Am Blown Away By Origins

Black_Wolf72017
06-21-2017, 07:49 PM
Well, it looks like Ashraf has done it again, first with Black Flag and and now with Origins, I know its early on but maybe this time we can shoot for GOY? Then again I have always been an ambitious one and Origins has made me start dreaming...already.

Anyway, I was thinking of one dynamic to add regarding the spears - at first I was wondering about maybe bringing Senu in to have an attack mode but watching coverage from E3 and grasping the "Origins" of "eagle mode" so early on I now understand now why they haven't incorporated it, however...I do think it is important that since the dynamics of AC are now (and FINALLY because with the latest releases, (after Black Flag) Ubisoft nearly killed the franchise, in my opinion) changing that combat should change completely what needs to be looked at here is the history of combat and I think it is important that Bayek and his opponents should be able to throw their spears/lances. Throughout the history of warfare (even up to WW1) they were throwing lances so I think this should be integrated into this already amazing looking game...

cawatrooper9
06-21-2017, 09:22 PM
In my playthroughs I don't remember looking too closely at the Upgrade menu, but I know Far Cry Primal had upgrades that allowed the owl to attack. Maybe Senu will have something similar.

Locopells
06-21-2017, 10:36 PM
There is a Senu finisher move.

pacmanate
06-21-2017, 10:44 PM
Senu Poop?

LoyalACFan
06-22-2017, 08:21 AM
There is a Senu finisher move.

Really? When I was looking at the skill tree, I only saw "Harass" as a command for Senu. Didn't know you could send the little fella to commit your murders for ya.

JakeyChappers
06-22-2017, 08:37 AM
Definitely want to see throwable weapons, I can never remember which AC it was with Ezio where you could literally throw everything.

I would throw double-handed axes across rooftops into someone's head, bliss

joshoolhorst
06-22-2017, 09:39 AM
there is a senu finisher move.

flawless victory... Fatality

Black_Wolf72017
06-22-2017, 12:43 PM
Definitely want to see throwable weapons, I can never remember which AC it was with Ezio where you could literally throw everything.

I would throw double-handed axes across rooftops into someone's head, bliss

I think that was Brotherhood mate, I loved it too, was epic!

In my playthroughs I don't remember looking too closely at the Upgrade menu, but I know Far Cry Primal had upgrades that allowed the owl to attack. Maybe Senu will have something similar.

Have recently finished Far Cry Primal for the third time and I love that, that's how I came up with the idea of using Senu, I didn't even think, like Primal that it might be an unlockable feature. That's cool, now we've got that out the way lol

HitMan00
06-22-2017, 03:44 PM
i'm hype for this AC game. love the idea of riding a horse and firing arrow.

projectpat06
06-22-2017, 08:53 PM
i'm hype for this AC game. love the idea of riding a horse and firing arrow.
You would love Zelda BOTW or Horizon Zero Dawn. Both of which seem to have better animations and mechanics than AC origins

SHADOWGARVIN
06-22-2017, 10:45 PM
I'm very excited for this game. I love the way it looks.

I can picture myself using Senu to scout an area, while I'm listening to 'Fly like an Eagle'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gF2UySGZAU

I was a little concerned about AC adding all these new rpg elements, but I really like the rpg elements they're adding.. I love what I've seen thus far and I have faith in the Black Flag team.