PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Major Quest Acknowledgements

Master Tarvos
06-21-2017, 01:34 PM
I have been recently replaying my way through the series, and I am a bit disappointed by what I see as a lack of recognition for some major accomplishments. Just a couple of examples of this are Ezio's finding the keys to obtain the Armor of Altair, and Arno's finding of the Nostradamus fragments to get the Thomas De Carnelion outfit. These are just 2 examples of things where our hero (for whatever game) is told (do this thing and you can get that item), Now the thing I don't get is that if these are such "difficult" items to obtain (either because of the time investment or the level of the opposition), when they do finally accomplish these quests there is no recognition at all of what they have done.

In the case of Arno and the Thomas De Carnelion outfit, this supposedly hasn't been awarded to anyone in at least 2 centuries because of the fact that the pieces were "lost". And yet if and when he finally gets them all and unlocks the outfit, no one notices or cares. The same is true with Ezio and the Armor of Altair, he is told by his uncle Mario that his (Mario’s) grandfather told him about the assassin tombs and Mario admits that he looked for them when he was younger. So when Ezio gets all the keys and then the armor, again no one gives a crap. Now I am not saying the there should be a huge celebration or anything like that, but it would have been nice to at least have these accomplishments acknowledged.

Master Tarvos
06-25-2017, 05:23 AM
Well I guess I am the only one that finds this situation a bit odd and kind of a let down. oh well I will just keep going and see where things go from here.