PDA

View Full Version : Buffing the Lord

Bacon.derr
06-20-2017, 04:23 PM
I have some suggestions on buffing Chanka since he sucks right now.

First off, lower his recoil on his LMG
Maybe even let him turn his turret 360 degrees
Also, have his shield absorb more damage

That is all I can think of right now, but I'll like other people to pitch in on buffing the Lord.

-Bacon

BrynhiIdr
06-20-2017, 11:55 PM
The recoil was raised on purpose they are not going to reduce it again, the shield absorbs just that much damage to not be headshotted at first shot but give him a chance to duck ,so that will stay like it is, but turning him around 360 degress would not be a bad change

Ubi-Zoro
06-21-2017, 12:25 AM
Thanks for the feedback on this, hoping to see more ideas from players!

Insevin
06-21-2017, 06:05 AM
He needs more protection to his lower body. Too often attackers can just shoot the sides of the shield and destroy it while Tachanka cannot even see them, or shoot his lower body where he is exposed. Take away some side protection and give it to his lower body so maybe there is ~80% frontal coverage head to toe and about 20% side coverage. Hit points are probably fine as is. The deployable shield can then be used for side protection OR for additional frontal. The goal being to make him highly resistant to the angle directly in front of him but weaker to being flanked, like the shieldless Tachanka, but his primary angle being solid. This could make him actually viable instead of still usually a dud.

Bacon.derr
06-21-2017, 04:05 PM
I know they added recoil on purpose because of the shield.

And adding the shield was a good buff in the right direction, but then raising the recoil by a ton was a step back in the wrong direciton and now they are in the same place as they started.
I dont mid having recoil in his LMG, but I dont think the recoil should be as high as it is now.