PDA

View Full Version : About ready to give up.

Improvize_
06-20-2017, 05:27 AM
Logged in, started a game.. Almost everyone disconnects leaving me with 3 bots as teammates. Other team fills back up with 4 players, while my team is still me + 3 bots. So I leave and get a 10 minute penalty for leaving. This game is obviously dying and I've spent probably $150 trying to support it, but the disconnects, bad in-game attitudes, and cash-grab things ubi is doing is ridiculous. They added "Death Mist".... How about adding a reason to play characters past rep 5? You can max gear then, and after that you get what? Colors and Engravings? Hard pass. I really enjoy this game, but I'm getting tired of having to choose between Dominion and 1v1 Duel because no one plays the other game modes except for a few hours when contract orders reset. And would like a reason to advance a character to 30 other than some useless nerd bragging rights.

guffffff
06-20-2017, 11:45 AM
hey I won a game with 3 bot team mates it is possible and very sweet when it happens (i was gonna quit), just play. the games in for honour are so transitory theres no point stressing over what happens in a single game just play through, lose, play again. if im in a bad game i just think of it as practice, like practice parry against multiple foe (another sweet moment), doesnt matter if you lose tbh coz within minutes youre in another game and previous game is all forgotten. the connection problems isnt something i experience or maybe just dont notice much, take it in your stride

kbvlcvfkhgc
06-20-2017, 04:23 PM
Yea its kind of ironic, they introduced this rage-quit penalty to stop people leaving and its ended up having the opposite effect,

so many games crash right now after the matchmaking screens as people quit on the game beginning because they saw something they didn't like,

AKDagriZ
06-20-2017, 04:31 PM
hey I won a game with 3 bot team mates it is possible and very sweet when it happens (i was gonna quit), just play. the games in for honour are so transitory theres no point stressing over what happens in a single game just play through, lose, play again. if im in a bad game i just think of it as practice, like practice parry against multiple foe (another sweet moment), doesnt matter if you lose tbh coz within minutes youre in another game and previous game is all forgotten. the connection problems isnt something i experience or maybe just dont notice much, take it in your stride

If everybody in this game had the ability to reason like you , the game would be way better , no drama , no pouting , no omg ubi you screwed again .

Netcode_err_404
06-20-2017, 04:50 PM
If everybody in this game had the ability to reason like you , the game would be way better , no drama , no pouting , no omg ubi you screwed again .

If the game would have been developed decently, stay assured people would have the ability to reason like him.

ZUNniK.
06-20-2017, 05:16 PM

If everybody had the ability to stay connected.