PDA

View Full Version : Question about pre-ordering through Ubisoft store

True_Assassin92
06-19-2017, 08:40 PM
I tried to pre-order the God edition today but to my regret it told me that the several editions were out of stock. Will I be able to pre-order them anytime soon? Thanks

GR_Magaki
06-19-2017, 08:51 PM
The only edition i see sold out is the dawn of the creed legendary edition. All the other editions are available, unless you wanted that one.

True_Assassin92
06-19-2017, 10:38 PM
Well I'm from Belgium so it might be different for other countries? It states that it's not in stock for every single version.

It might be an error...but because of that it doesn't allow me to pay for my pre-order.

SHADOWGARVIN
06-19-2017, 10:42 PM
It must be an error. I just checked and all editions are available, except for the legendary editon. I live in the Netherlands.

True_Assassin92
06-19-2017, 10:55 PM
Ya don't know if you can see this image but if you can you clearly see "niet op voorraad" or "not in stock".

http://imgur.com/1OWw3RH

GR_Magaki
06-19-2017, 11:01 PM
You should probably contact customer support. They will sort it out for you.

True_Assassin92
06-19-2017, 11:15 PM
Might it be related to the fact that Belgium is bilingual and I get redirected to the French version of the Ubi store? If I try to order through the French store it is still in stock. However when I go to the Dutch version (NL - Netherlands) it's out of stock. In Belgium Dutch is mostly the main language so it's strange I can't order through the Dutch version.

Any mod willing to provide any info on this matter/problem?

SHADOWGARVIN
06-20-2017, 10:55 PM
Very strange indeed. The dutch Ubisoft site shows that it's in stock. All editions are in stock, except for the Legendary edition on the dutch website.

This is the link to the dutch site:http://store.ubi.com/nl/assassin-s-creed--origins---gods-edition/592589c06b54a4d5238b456e.html?edition=Gods%20Editi on

Don't forget to get 20% discount, if you hav enough uplay points.

K3NDOWOLF
09-19-2017, 04:01 PM
Speaking of the GODS edition, does anyone know if "out of stock" items remain that way or do they eventually re-stock these?

I was interested in getting the GODS edition for PS4 but they are out of stock and i was wondering if this edition will get re-stocked before the launch of the game. I opened a ticket with a support but 30+ hours later no reply.