PDA

View Full Version : Execution idea: Centurion

Ngallo22
06-17-2017, 06:59 PM
It would be absolutely badass if a Centurion execution involved him just punching and beating the s*#!t out of his opponent's face. Opponent is leaning backwards, with the sword hand of the Centurion on the chest of their armor, while his open hand repeatedly punches the ever living crap out of their face. Gently places them down.

Dutchie21
06-17-2017, 07:51 PM
Or we could just execute the centurion and his broken kit.

A4einboy
06-17-2017, 08:42 PM
It would be absolutely badass if a Centurion execution involved him just punching and beating the s*#!t out of his opponent's face. Opponent is leaning backwards, with the sword hand of the Centurion on the chest of their armor, while his open hand repeatedly punches the ever living crap out of their face. Gently places them down.

wow that sounds great i would like that one ....im going to start saving steel now

Velentix
06-17-2017, 09:50 PM
I think he should stab one of their feet to pin them, then use both fists to beat them down....

UbiNoty
06-17-2017, 11:20 PM

That end would give me chills if I ever saw it in action. I love it.