PDA

View Full Version : Good idea?

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 12:50 AM
Hi yall, I'm thinking of makin an Air Photography clan. You know, while we fight we take stunning shots. Personally, I don't care if I do i alone and don't make a clan. Anyways, what's a good program to use to take away the speed/alt indicators, messages, and crosshiars? Anyone?

----------------------------------------
"When you hit hell, tell 'em I sent ya!"

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 12:50 AM
Hi yall, I'm thinking of makin an Air Photography clan. You know, while we fight we take stunning shots. Personally, I don't care if I do i alone and don't make a clan. Anyways, what's a good program to use to take away the speed/alt indicators, messages, and crosshiars? Anyone?

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 02:12 AM
Cmon people!!

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 02:20 AM
speed and alt are turned off the speed bar
map a key to it

the "HUD" dispay with the messages like "radiator closed" is disabled by setting the nohudlog line in the conf file to "1"

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 02:25 AM
I don't think you can get rid of the crosshair. I heard some guy asking for it, for a long time, and seemed to be happy lately. Maybe Oleg put something in the patch. I'm not really sure though. It's just a little thing way in the back of my pea brain that remembers something like that.

Da Buzz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be.... Adolf Galland
<center>
http://www.elknet.pl/acestory/foto1/hartm1-2.jpg

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 05:35 PM
Thank you WTE! That was extremely useful information.

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 05:42 PM
Keep pressing 'No cockit view' button to get rid of crosshairs.
It cycles through

Cockpit view
HUD view
Crosshairs only
Nothing.

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 05:44 PM
I thought that u had cockpit view, wonderwoman view with crosshairs, and then wonderwoman view without the crosshairs. scroll through the different views, cause my cpu has a wonderwoman view with no crosshairs.

Edit- oh but have fun killing people without ur crosshairs /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Message Edited on 07/02/0309:45AM by EyesBlack

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 05:47 PM
Maybe that's what I was thinking. Some guy was asking every day for no crosshair in IL2, and it was fixed in FB. I don't go to no cockpit, so I had no clue.

Da Buzz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be.... Adolf Galland
<center>
http://www.elknet.pl/acestory/foto1/molders8.jpg

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 05:47 PM
I was the guy who originally asked oleg to include a No Reticle(crosshairs) option to IL2.

He added the feature to FB (You Cannot do No-Crosshairs in IL2)

You cycle thru the No Cockpit view to get to it

<center>Wiley</center>

Message Edited on 07/02/0309:55AM by OberstWiley

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 05:57 PM
It all comes back to me now. Ok, carry on boys.

Da Buzz
<center>
http://www.elknet.pl/acestory/foto1/molders8.jpg