PDA

View Full Version : Vikings and Samurai don't attack each other.

radi0wantcandy
06-16-2017, 09:08 PM
It's basically knights vs every one else in the faction war because the weebs and axe humpers never do anything fairly.

RenegadeRasta
06-16-2017, 10:03 PM
I agree. It's a shame they fixed the Warden one hit kill glitch. It was so fair.

bmason1000
06-16-2017, 10:06 PM
It's basically knights vs every one else in the faction war because the weebs and axe humpers never do anything fairly.

What does that even mean?

Gray360UK
06-16-2017, 10:10 PM
What does that even mean?

I think he is suggesting the Vikings and Samurai never attack each other, and only attack the Knights, leaving the Knights to fight everyone.

Salty Knight peddling a conspiracy theory in other words.

bmason1000
06-16-2017, 10:17 PM
I think he is suggesting the Vikings and Samurai never attack each other, and only attack the Knights, leaving the Knights to fight everyone.

Salty Knight peddling a conspiracy theory in other words. Yes. Agree.

Gray360UK
06-16-2017, 10:18 PM
Yes. Agree.

With the first part or the Salty Knight part? ;)

bmason1000
06-16-2017, 10:19 PM
With the first part or the Salty Knight part? ;)

It all checks out haha

Lyskir
06-16-2017, 10:20 PM
but hes kinda right, Knights are the least played fraction and it seems the boost for them is not working, they get destroyed from samurai and viking

radi0wantcandy
06-16-2017, 10:39 PM
Its just funny to me. I feel like the weeb faction is full of anime dweebs and the axe humpers are nothing but 30 year old neckbeards who still live with their parents.

Meanwhile, the normal functioning members of society play a faction with some class who's hero's are mostly straightforward who will always be derailed by thesecdweebs who practice all this special bs while spamming shinobi trash.

ShonM93
06-16-2017, 10:41 PM
Its just funny to me. I feel like the weeb faction is full of anime dweebs and the axe humpers are nothing but 30 year old neckbeards who still live with their parents.

Meanwhile, the normal functioning members of society play a faction with some class who's hero's are mostly straightforward who will always be derailed by thesecdweebs who practice all this special bs while spamming shinobi trash.

You're living in some kind of dream world man.

radi0wantcandy
06-16-2017, 10:41 PM
And try to derail with your wanna be clever comments, but just look at the faction map. The original lines are intact between the weebs and neck beards while they both just push into the knight faction.

Gray360UK
06-16-2017, 10:50 PM
I'm a Knight just so you know. On the Warriors Den Livestream they blamed the Knights for just defending their own territories instead of attacking the Samurai. Also the Samurai showed a big increase in manual asset deployment which is thought to be one of the key factors in winning a round.

I honestly don't think any of the Factions are deliberately coordinating their attacks against the others, working together. There's no alliance I know about. It's a top secret one if there is one.

My.Insanity
06-16-2017, 10:55 PM
sorry i dont get this? The Vikings got completly distroyed by the Knights in the first round and the Samurai in the 2nd round! So what you wanna tell us?

K1os1Xos
06-16-2017, 11:00 PM
Wasn't there some kind of season 1 thing about the knights and the Vikings teaming up against the samurai? I didn't care, to be honest. I just fight my enemies on each front.

It also seems like it should be samurai + knights v. Vikings if anything due to their win last season. But it's silly for sides to team up seeing as only one can win.

UbiJurassic
06-16-2017, 11:35 PM
The Vikings and Samurai fight each other just as much as Knights fight them. Otherwise, their territory boundaries would never move on their side. It's okay, we'll get them during this next round. :)

Gray360UK
06-16-2017, 11:38 PM
Wasn't there some kind of season 1 thing about the knights and the Vikings teaming up against the samurai? I didn't care, to be honest. I just fight my enemies on each front.

It was an idea and I think some tried to make it work but it never gained support. Like you, most of us didn't care and just played how we always did, attacked who we wanted to, business as normal :)

RenegadeRasta
06-17-2017, 12:02 AM
Wasn't there some kind of season 1 thing about the knights and the Vikings teaming up against the samurai?

One day, and it was just for that day only, the Samurai dominated the whole freaking map. The next day, the Vikings and Knights came roaring back. So like, for the rest of season 1, Vikings and Knights "seemed" like they were working together to push us back cuz they realized how OP we were lol and we were never able to take over the whole map ever again.

Pillow_Hands
06-17-2017, 12:22 AM

http://i.imgur.com/YMC6hSf.gif

I always use my war assets on weeb territories, so peddle your conspiracy theories elsewhere, Alex Jones.

Signed,
A Viking

Lumina-US
06-17-2017, 01:02 AM
People still care for that obv biased Fake News War?

For the 3rd time in a row the round ending screen told me i deployed 0 assets in total, although i spent 92 on each side offense and defense.

So no matter if you are a Knight, a Sam or a Vik - why should ANYONE still care about it again? - go where the pepper grows with that fake sh1t of a "system".

bmason1000
06-17-2017, 01:17 AM
People still care for that obv biased Fake News War?

For the 3rd time in a row the round ending screen told me i deployed 0 assets in total, although i spent 92 on each side offense and defense.

So no matter if you are a Knight, a Sam or a Vik - why should ANYONE still care about it again? - go where the pepper grows with that fake sh1t of a "system".

... Where does the pepper grow?

Lumina-US
06-17-2017, 01:42 AM
... Where does the pepper grow?Ask Ubisoft

Ulrichvonbek111
06-17-2017, 03:35 PM

It's called Karma...
REMEMBER the 1st Great War when the Samurai were getting from all sides in game and even on forums.
REMEMBER the small element of tin men who pleaded with the brave mighty Nordic tribes for some form of alliance or pact,,a treacherous one at that..respect to the Norse warriors who shunned the tin men in their shameful pleas...
What did this achieve,,well it achieved this,,that a certain ratio of tin men were without chivalry (many of them later hid in caves and grew beards and infiltrated the brave Nordic tribes proclaiming themselves sons and daughter of Oden) and their mighty hmmmm Crusade was left utterly in tatters..
I respect the truly chivlerous Knights who fought without bias in the 1st Great War but to those tin men who jumped boat for material gains well where is your honour,,where is your worth.

REMEMBER what goes around shall come around,,double.

KARMA 💮💮💮💮💮

Ulrichvonbek111
06-17-2017, 04:12 PM
And try to derail with your wanna be clever comments, but just look at the faction map. The original lines are intact between the weebs and neck beards while they both just push into the knight faction.

In this 2nd Great War the Samurai were at the gates of the Viking stronghold just as the Vikings were at the gates of the Samurai stronghold.
Hachiman and Oden are sitting in their heavens with all their fallen kin watching in utter amusement and bewilderment the tin men who jumped ship for shiny shiny gleaming materials,, bewildered at the small number of tin men that showed no sign of honour or chivalrous standing..who's cries of' "God wills it" and Deus Vult betrayed their own kin with their bias,,self loathing,,
and treachery when they left their Northern border folk to perish at the blades of the mighty Nordic tribes just to spite the Samurai.
Thus ensuing the total decimation of the crusade in the 1st Great War with not one victory in battle,,only achievement was a draw in the final battle...Oh how their God smiles upon them.

To all the true chivalrous honourable Knights who fight without bias I salute you with great respect and offer my sincere sympathies to you for having and had an element of unscrupulous glory seekers among your finest warriors.

The 2nd Great War is everyone's for the taking,,but be honest,,
straight and hearts free of bias.

💮💮💮💮

Lyskir
06-17-2017, 04:34 PM
It's called Karma...
REMEMBER the 1st Great War when the Samurai were getting from all sides in game and even on forums.
REMEMBER the small element of tin men who pleaded with the brave mighty Nordic tribes for some form of alliance or pact,,a treacherous one at that..respect to the Norse warriors who shunned the tin men in their shameful pleas...
What did this achieve,,well it achieved this,,that a certain ratio of tin men were without chivalry (many of them later hid in caves and grew beards and infiltrated the brave Nordic tribes proclaiming themselves sons and daughter of Oden) and their mighty hmmmm Crusade was left utterly in tatters..
I respect the truly chivlerous Knights who fought without bias in the 1st Great War but to those tin men who jumped boat for material gains well where is your honour,,where is your worth.

REMEMBER what goes around shall come around,,double.

KARMA ����������

its not karma lol u just have the bigger playerbase, thats why samurai dominating right now...boost for the least played fraction isnt working

in For Honor u need quantity instead of Quality to win the fraction war ;)

Ulrichvonbek111
06-17-2017, 04:57 PM

Hachiman and Oden beg you stop embarrassing your brave chivalrous (do you know what that means ?) Knights with your unmanly pitiful whimpering...
You are so disillusioned about those warriors make up the numbers of the Samurai and Vikings ranks.
Your self pity and resentment are drowning you forevermore to be lost in the depths of all your billious vomiting.
Myself,,well I'm 52 year old who adores this game,,
pledging my heart and soul to my Bushido brothers and sisters since the closed Beta..
I don't follow anime,,though I have been a practitioner of Kenjutsu for 12 years concurrently 7 years Aikido.
Does this make me what you describe as the typeset requirement for the faction I fight for ?
Your words are meaningless,,unadulterated dung.
The way the 1st Great War went was of no great disappointment to me because we the Samurai fought hard and fair,,against all odds taking 2 battles from 5.
The Vikings won by being a formidable fighting force,,
whereas you and the treacherous bile merchants cut your own throats as you suffocated in your resentment.

My Nobushi sister of Death would love to show you the happy side of her Naginata across your twisted maw.

kweassa1
06-17-2017, 05:07 PM

Salty Knight peddling a conspiracy theory in other words.

Is it because we poop in our armor??

I've been recommending really strong deodorants to fellow knights... but maybe it's not taking effect. :rolleyes: