PDA

View Full Version : no news on defensive meta? UBI listen

matt89connor
06-16-2017, 09:26 AM
any news?....i use this for say soemething: the proble of turtle is in PC, so probably console no need any nerf of defensive meta ( i think but i play Pc i don't knnow how the fight in console is)....for my idea a simple nerf for turtle will be:
- parry a heavy garantee only a light and remove 5% of enemy stamina( you can try GB or heavy after parry but is not garantee).
- parry a light remove 30% of enemy stamina and no garantee free attacks( you can try the parry and if you fail you lost just 10/12 max 15 point of life because the light attacks are weak).
I think we can try with this UBI, test it ;)

XxHunterHxX
06-16-2017, 10:05 AM
yeah they dont care that is why they gave the bigest turtles in the game fast stance change

matt89connor
06-16-2017, 10:20 AM
yeah they dont care that is why they gave the bigest turtles in the game fast stance change

for the first time i have to agree with you,increase the switch guard to cent LB and shugoki grant new creation of turtle, but the turtle meta can be reduced if nerf the paRRy and if they not know how to do it, just ask to us pc players : i see 1000 of ideas to reduce the turtle meta i'm sure there 10 or more ideas to be taken into real consideration.

Netcode_err_404
06-16-2017, 03:07 PM
LB needed that change, because going vs a fast opponent as LB was a death sentence 80% of the times.

However guard change had to happen, AFTER these adjustaments. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1671155-The-moment-is-now-Lawbringer-buffs-nerfs-improvements

Now, LB can turtle up ad infinitum like conqs. Bringing more turtling problems.