PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't move....

Duval.
06-15-2017, 08:52 PM
Hey Ubi soooo today I joined a match and none of our characters could move, my team and the enemies team... just a heads up

also quit the match cause of this bug, and now I have a 10 minute leaving penalty..... 10 mins.....

SplugeKing
06-15-2017, 09:15 PM
lol shows you how incredibly dumb they are. Major, literally game breaking, bugs in the game. Yet they are focusing on quit penalties

watsonclan335u
06-15-2017, 10:06 PM
Although rare, I have had this happen to me at least 4 times as well. 300hrs total gameplay *

buhahh125
06-15-2017, 10:25 PM
This is EXACTLY what I was talking about in my post. And because you have to leave the game you then can't play? LAWL. :confused: I do not think the penalty is a bad idea but its' implementation of it....broken!

T_Sesh
06-15-2017, 10:43 PM
Never happened to me before at all, 200hrs of play time. Maybe a bug introduced in the new patch? I haven't been home to play it myself yet.

UbiNoty
06-16-2017, 12:15 AM
Hey Ubi soooo today I joined a match and none of our characters could move, my team and the enemies team... just a heads up

also quit the match cause of this bug, and now I have a 10 minute leaving penalty..... 10 mins.....

So sorry you had to go through that. And for the penalty as well. Are you stuck in loading screen or stuck on the map (ie: you can see your hero, but can't move?) Please report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and I will alert the team as well.

We hoped we had resolved this when we turned off join-in-progress (again) last night, but since it looks like there's still freezing issues happening, your ticket can help provide us with some more info as we continue further with our investigation.

FrostedBeatle12
06-16-2017, 04:37 PM
Wow, so not only did you introduce broken mechanics into your game, now that you've rushed this incredibly stupid "fix", but you steadily defend your horrendously glaring issues that would defeat the need for a quit penalty.

Your matchmaking is complete garbage. From the time it takes to join a game to the underdog team being outranked by 30 levels. I've seen more bots in dominion in the last two days then I've seen in the entire time I've played your game.

The quitter penalty has solved absolutely nothing and in turn it's made matches tremendously boring. Either your winning against 3 bots and the 1 player that doesn't want to eat the 10 minutes, or your getting curb stomped by rank 15+'s and YOUR the 1 guy who sticks around. This has become a game of who has he least bots, and when you have bots going 0-7 and running into walls......it's not even a game anymore.

Im watching their streamers and youtubers take off in mass exodus because this game is being run into the ground because the developers decide to release gamebreaking mechanics without thinking it through first. I love this game, I really do. But it's not gonna make it much longer if they keep instituting "fixes" that only make the game worse

Gastgrinder
06-16-2017, 04:46 PM

I'll say it again.
Open the Task Manager and finish For Honor Task and you get no 10min penalty.

you are welcome

RatedChaotic
06-16-2017, 05:02 PM
Same I have even had bots staring at walls for an entire match.