PDA

View Full Version : For Honor is Dying and Its Probably Your Fault

XxHunterHxX
06-15-2017, 06:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yn_vpoNO-A

Its kinda true...i gues... but the start its gold lol

SplugeKing
06-15-2017, 09:54 PM
Right in some wrong in most others. He gives the community way too much power. Blaming the community is just dumb. Welcome to the internet- people will be d bags and bad ideas will spread get over it. Ganking, i hate to admit, should be part of the game, but that is also why revenge should be usefull, (at least way more than it is now). Why would anyone want to sit there for 5 minutes watching aan elimination when it is 1v4 and only 1 guy fights the lone hero left... boring AF GET THE ROUND OVER WITH, WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

With that being said: Imagine a for honor where the shug couldn't bear hug you, lawbringer couldn't flip you over his back, valk couldn't sweep your leg and cent couldn't constantly knock you on your ***. These are situations which leave the defender completely helpless. I will admit again i don't like being gangked, BUT I RAGE, BEING COMPLETELY HELPLESS UNTIL MY TIMELY DEATH IN 10 SECONDS UNABLE TO DEFEND MYSELF. Imagine how much more manageable ganking would be if these types of b.s. gimmicks were removed from the game, and the game was left to its core mechanics with maybe 1 or 2 gimmicks for EACH hero, not just some (or no gimmicks at all). Ganking would be way more manageable, you wouldn't be on your *** the entire time and if you are really skilled at the game, you would probably come out on top more than half the time thanks to a well designed revenge mode.

That is the for honor i would like to see. Ganking will always be apart of the game, and bs gimmicks should either be removed or given to every single character

JibletHunter
06-15-2017, 09:57 PM
And 4's is unplayable because of roman's baby.