PDA

View Full Version : Few ideias to rework blitz

xcel30
06-15-2017, 05:38 PM
While his hitbox is fixed, his gadget and loudout is extremely limited, so other than just giving him another gun to give him some more variety, i just had some thoughts about reworking the characther and his gadget

1) Give blitz flash a chage ability, charing his flash by holding down the button would increase the range slighty and allow the falsh to completely blind players that are hit by it, meaning a charged flash would always either hit and leave the person 100% blind, or simply not hit and have no fake animation of being flashed

2) Give him access to other primary weapons, such as IQ LMG and possibly either jagers rifle or another of IQ guns, and have a flash underbarrel gadget to all of his weapons so he can flash even outside of using his shield

3) give him special flashbangs with certain degree of immunity to it, give him some kind of custom flashbang with greater range or duration, a 9-bang or some other kind, and have has his hearing and vision be less affect due custom visor, so he can be more agressive when going into a room

Just is stuff that honestly wouldn't be needed if the game had proper hit reg, showed only blinded animations if the enemy was truly blind

Ubi-Zoro
06-15-2017, 06:29 PM
Thanks for sharing these ideas xcel30,

Anyone else care to chime in on Blitz tweaks they'd like to see?

Dutch_47
06-16-2017, 08:32 PM
My suggestions are:

1. No fake-flashed-animation anymore, like mentioned before.

2. arm-damage mulitplier could be 0.80 instead of 1.

I am ok with the pistol by the way, the flash usage needs just some more reliable feedback and the shoulders/hands could be a little bit more damage resistant.

Ubi-Zoro
06-17-2017, 12:21 AM
My suggestions are:

1. No fake-flashed-animation anymore, like mentioned before.

2. arm-damage mulitplier could be 0.80 instead of 1.

I am ok with the pistol by the way, the flash usage needs just some more reliable feedback and the shoulders/hands could be a little bit more damage resistant.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Zoltan.PyroC!

killerstar737
06-17-2017, 06:31 AM
i agree with all of this.:p

Cus.
06-17-2017, 01:50 PM
Maybe buff the shield itself to have an Alternate firing mode which instead of flashing, fires a close range hi-power taser resulting in a D.B.N.O state?

Still have the same amount of charges in the shield, but maybe 1 or 2 of those can be used to fire the taser/s instead?

...Or would this be too OP? :confused:

(Personally I'd need a Nucular warhead laucher built-in...I SUCK with Blitz :( )

BrynhiIdr
06-18-2017, 09:45 PM
That would be interesting, giving him flashlight that keeps flashing like this one https://youtu.be/-SbnqIIkXQc?t=2m6s . at 2:06 . to be honest i expected it since beggining of the game

killerstar737
06-18-2017, 09:46 PM
or it could disorient people, like have 5 charges of flash and 1 or 2 charges of deafening sound so the person cant hear for the next 30 seconds or minute

xcel30
06-18-2017, 11:13 PM
That would be interesting, giving him flashlight that keeps flashing like this one https://youtu.be/-SbnqIIkXQc?t=2m6s . at 2:06 . to be honest i expected it since beggining of the game

Honest that what i somehow expected for dazzler