PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Den June 15th

Gray360UK
06-15-2017, 04:47 PM
The Warriors Den Livestream summary I posted last week seemed to be a success, with over 9000 views, so I will do the same again this week. Just under 15 minutes to go ....

Video is up on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VdRaOJGDGg

So far so good, Twitch stream can hear Damien and co talking before the stream has started, much hilarity ensues. We all blame Max.

1000 Emblems submitted in competition, over 4000 votes cast, winners announced soon.

Ragequit penalty is currently version 1, there is a version 2 that is more detailed that will come soon™

Call to Elimination Event June 16-19 announced, with 2000 Steel reward.

Death Mist effect is the new weekly content - 5000 Steel cost.

Winners announced for Emblem competition, all winning entries shown and winners named.

Faction War update: Round 2

Samurai won with 31 territories.
Speculation that the Knights deliberately did not help the Vikings to beat the Samurai. Knights defended their own.
Samurai manual deployment rose significantly to 41% while Viking manual deployment fell to under 40% for the first time (37%).
Are Vikings being brought down by bandwagon joiners folliowing the Season 1 win? Populations are:

38% Samurai
34% Vikings
28% Knights

This shows a 2% increase to Vikings population.

Orders

In a future patch Orders will be adjusted so that there will be more variety, limits to how many mode Orders etc
Also Dominant Order (8 Kills) will be reduced to 5 kills.
Orders will feature different difficulties.

Damien and Roman and Luke join us via stream from LA (E3) ...

Tournament and Ranking will be tested in a test environment starting at the end of the month. They will talk about this a lot more next week.

Stream switches to footage of Knight reenactors (similar to footage last week of Vikings)

No Q and A with Roman and Damien due to bad stream quality from E3

For Honor Legends are hosting a Dominion tournament - http://battlefy.com/for-honor-legends for more info

Community Creations section - videos from the community (best to watch this part if you are interested)

This one is the best thing ever created:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXCeBgpWXlA

Will_Schwarz
06-15-2017, 05:15 PM
'Emblems are cool!

Anri-Okita
06-15-2017, 05:23 PM
Just Death Mist? No word on bug fixes that were promised to be introduced "in a later patch"?

Hmm.

Ulrichvonbek111
06-15-2017, 05:27 PM
The Warriors Den Livestream summary I posted last week seemed to be a success, with over 9000 views, so I will do the same again this week. Just under 15 minutes to go ....

Video is up on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2o3bjC7hzs

So far so good, Twitch stream can hear Damien and co talking before the stream has started, much hilarity ensues. We all blame Max.

1000 Emblems submitted in competition, over 4000 votes cast, winners announced soon.

Ragequit penalty is currently version 1, there is a version 2 that is more detailed that will come soon™

Call to Elimination Event June 16-19 announced, with 2000 Steel reward.

Death Mist effect is the new weekly content - 5000 Steel cost.

Winners announced for Emblem competition, all winning entries shown and winners named.

Faction War update: Round 2

Samurai won with 31 territories.
Speculation that the Knights deliberately did not help the Vikings to beat the Samurai. Knights defended their own.
Samurai manual deployment rose significantly to 41% while Viking manual deployment fell to under 40% for the first time (37%).
Are Vikings being brought down by bandwagon joiners folliowing the Season 1 win? Populations are:

38% Samurai
34% Vikings
28% Knights

This shows a 2% increase to Vikings population.

Orders

In a future patch Orders will be adjusted so that there will be more variety, limits to how many mode Orders etc
Also Dominant Order (8 Kills) will be reduced to 5 kills.
Orders will feature different difficulties.

Damien and Roman and Luke join us via stream from LA (E3) ...

We can't hear the broadcast clearly because echo is too much.

Gray360UK
06-15-2017, 05:47 PM
That's all folks, short stream this week.

Gray360UK
06-15-2017, 06:31 PM
That's all folks, short stream this week.

The YouTube video of this weeks Warriors Den Livestream has vanished from the internet ... it wasn't that bad guys ...

Do we blame Max? ;)

ONYX_x5
06-15-2017, 07:33 PM
9000 views? That should tell you how many players are wanting to come back. They are hanging their hopes on the big one. That one big patch that fixes so much that is broken. After receiving the patch I have received the 138 error 3 out 5 games today. On console. Good job just good job. Face planted deep in palm

JibletHunter
06-15-2017, 09:51 PM
No centurion nerf . . . really ubi!? I guess im out. Glad I don't need to deal with the ****show that is Ubisoft anymore. Hope roman gets canned and blacklisted for his **** performance.

Either way, thank you for taking the time gray.

Hillbill79
06-16-2017, 02:03 AM
Thanks for the summary Gray. :)

I'm not about on the forums much these days. Too much negativity for me. I still log in every few days though, mainly for these posts..... I appreciate both yours and Candles efforts in this regard.

Kudos! :)

bmason1000
06-16-2017, 09:27 PM
Great job gray, really appreciate it

Gray360UK
06-16-2017, 10:03 PM
Thanks guys :)

ShadowStepped
06-19-2017, 03:39 PM
I was looking through the other day and saw that someone posted this reply around one of the forums I was chatting in and mentioned something interesting. He said you can still quit if you want and after further reading and testing, by golly u are right sir. I am sorry I forgot your name. While part of me thinks I shouldn't do this because it spreads the toxicity of the forum the other part of me says well screw em Ubisoft doesn't care. So with that in mind all you have to do to quit is hit the home button on your console, highlight For Honor, and select quit which bypasses the 10 min penalty. So then you just load back in. Keep in mind I was for the penalty and actually think it too short of time but it goes to show it doesn't matter. Some of you are gonna get mad but let's be honest, it isn't like this isn't going to be everywhere by tomorrow and just shows another "fix" that fixes nothing. I don't think there is a way around this either as it is part of the online service through the platform whether it be PS 4 or Xbox. The price of a penalty quitting and reloading, about 90 secs. The price of the devs thinking they can save this game by implementing yet another awful "fix", priceless. I guess I will have to change this post up a bit by adding a few more sentences. I guess you are not supposed to copy and paste multiple posts of the same thing. I can understand the reasoning behind this. It is so people will not spam information. But what I am doing now is letting people in on another idea that Ubisoft has failed at.

ShadowStepped
06-20-2017, 08:09 PM
That livestream was cringe worthy. Basically saying a bunch of nothing while trying to drag out for an hour.